Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clowney vs Bridgewater

The New York Giants offensive line has been terrible this year; this has been chronicled at nauseam. They don't generate a push in the run game and are struggling to protect Eli Manning, this is a fact. Anyone that argues against this is simply ignoring the facts.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:The real beauty of the internet is freely sharing opinions and viewpoints with millions of people that you otherwise would never be able to; also, this can often result in a conversation or even a lively debate. You are free to tell me how the Giants' line -- which produced the worst rushing totals in the league in 2011 both in yards and yards-per-attempt, the first for a Super Bowl-winner -- and the Packers' front -- which has been close to the league-leader in sacks allowed and QB hits allowed for the last half-decade despite protecting a passer with excellent pocket presence and mobility -- are anything but poor. Calling New York's line "outstanding" is especially egregious.

Don't bother.

On Wisconsin.

Quote:The real beauty of the internet is freely sharing opinions and viewpoints with millions of people that you otherwise would never be able to; also, this can often result in a conversation or even a lively debate. You are free to tell me how the Giants' line -- which produced the worst rushing totals in the league in 2011 both in yards and yards-per-attempt, the first for a Super Bowl-winner -- and the Packers' front -- which has been close to the league-leader in sacks allowed and QB hits allowed for the last half-decade despite protecting a passer with excellent pocket presence and mobility -- are anything but poor. Calling New York's line "outstanding" is especially egregious.

^ I like this guy
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Here is something to think about with Teddy. I keep hearing Rogers comparisons. All I want to know is where is our Brett Farve to learn from?
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:Here is something to think about with Teddy. I keep hearing Rogers comparisons. All I want to know is where is our Brett Farve to learn from?

He won't have a Favre to learn from.

Not a good enough reason to pass on Teddy...

If there is any still doubt about Bridgewater's NFL stock, Cleveland's complete and transparent tankjob for him should be putting any debate to rest.

If we miss out on Teddy then Clowney becomes a more interesting option. Teddy and Clowney are in their own tier, but it's possible we still draft another QB over Clowney

Doubt that. And Hoyer is sure tanking with a tie score now huh?

#Gojags

I think this whole Bridgewater/Clowney argument is senseless.  We have a car broken down alongside the road with a flat tire (no good QB) and a burnt out headlight (no solid DE).  So, do we go ahead and replace the headlight and let the car sit, or do we fix the tire and get it going down the road?  Seems simple to me.

I think it is more of a battery to alternator scenario. Where one with out the other won't get car running anyway.

#Gojags

Quote:Doubt that. And Hoyer is sure tanking with a tie score now huh?

The front office is tanking, not the players. That sort of goes without saying.

Quote:Doubt that. And Hoyer is sure tanking with a tie score now huh?

You watching the game? The Browns have ran a successful fake punt from their side of the field and a successful fake FG for a TD. The Browns are trying to lose but the Vikings are just sucking.

(This post was last modified: 09-22-2013, 02:44 PM by Haterade.)

Vikings 0-3? They tryin' to steal Teddy too? This will be a tough season. We're going to have to really step down our game

Quote:Vikings 0-3? They tryin' to steal Teddy too? This will be a tough season. We're going to have to really step down our game

Haha
Its the QB stupid!

Quote:Vikings 0-3? They tryin' to steal Teddy too? This will be a tough season. We're going to have to really step down our game

Vikings are still too good to not win 4-5 games.

TEST

Quote:Vikings are still too good to not win 4-5 games.

Which is why I picked them in two of my three survivor leagues. FML.

I see more of Dan Marino in Bridgewater than Rodgers.

Bridgewater's elusiveness and physical ability will make him virtually untackleable if he's as good at that as he lets on.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:I see more of Dan Marino in Bridgewater than Rodgers.

Bridgewater's elusiveness and physical ability will make him virtually untackleable if he's as good at that as he lets on.

Still seeing more Rodgers than Marino.

TEST

GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER TO TEDDY!!

We need the steelers and Vikings to win a few games, but I'm most worried about the Bucs. They don't look like they can win either!
Shock the world

Quote:Still seeing more Rodgers than Marino.
When I think of Rodgers I think of those beautiful back shoulder passes and overall incredible ability to throw the ball wherever the receiver's catch radius is. That's not something I see in Teddy, but not even Manning can place the ball as well as Rodgers can.

Teddy is really accurate, but what I think makes him special is the same thing Dan Marino is famous for, which is the ability to play R-Type in the pocket with his body, maneuvering around and letting defenders fly by.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.