Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Clowney vs Bridgewater

Quote:You keep bringing up Geno Smith.  

...Do you ever bring up the fact that a lot of people here wanted Matt Scott in the 3rd or 4th?

Nope, because those guys didn't call others idiots for not liking Matt Scott.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Nope, because those guys didn't call others idiots for not liking Matt Scott.

I think you are overreacting. There were only a few, if that, who called people idiots for not liking Geno. Plenty of people who did not like Geno called pro Geno people idiots.

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2013, 12:32 PM by knarnn.)

Quote:I'd rather have Hundley than Mariota tbh.

But I'd much rather have Bridgewater.
Yucky.

Struggles to complete passes of 15+ yards down field, loves the checkdown, suspect mechanics....aka Blaine Gabbert.

Im having a hard time finding anything to like about Hundley.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4k0597ZTQZw&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4k0597ZTQZw%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded'>http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4k0597ZTQZw&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4k0597ZTQZw%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded</a>
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

(This post was last modified: 10-16-2013, 01:56 PM by Jinjo.)

Geno may not have deserved to be the number 2 pick in terms of grade. But many people thought he could develop quickly into a franchise QB. You dont pass on that guy if u dont have one. Only time will tell who is right now. So everyone should shut up about the subject until after next year.

Quote:Yucky.

Struggles to complete passes of 15+ yards down field, loves the checkdown, suspect mechanics....aka Blaine Gabbert.

Im having a hard time finding anything to like about Hundley.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4k0597ZTQZw&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4k0597ZTQZw%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded'>http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=4k0597ZTQZw&feature=player_embedded&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D4k0597ZTQZw%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded</a>

Did you seriously just compare Hundley to Gabbert? Get out of here with that nonsense.

Quote:I think you are overreacting. There were only a few, if that, who called people idiots for not liking Geno. Plenty of people who did not like Geno called pro Geno people idiots.

Those few people still jump on every chance they have to insult the intelligence and/or fanhood of others, though. As long as those people keep being pompous [BLEEP], I'm going to bring up them thinking Geno was worth #2 overall. Fair?

Quote:Those few people still jump on every chance they have to insult the intelligence and/or fanhood of others, though. As long as those people keep being pompous [BLEEP], I'm going to bring up them thinking Geno was worth #2 overall. Fair?

Why not try and be the better man by letting by-gones be by-gones?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Why not try and be the better man by letting by-gones be by-gones?

I've tried.

Quote:I've tried.

Try some more. The reward is worth it. ; )

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Try some more. The reward is worth it. ; )

I'm catching what you're throwin.

Clowney is wrecking today. Giants are going to get a good one.

TEST

Quote:Clowney is wrecking today. Giants are going to get a good one.

Watch the Giants be shifted ro our division after they draft him. Because Jaguars.
"Let us not become conceited, provoking and envying each other." Galatians 5:26

2015 NFL Draft - Analyzing Targets www.jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/7892-2015-nfl-draft-analyzing-targets/

suicide watch for the teddy brigade when we draft clowney #1 :yes:  who said he wasnt good against the run? 

Quote:suicide watch for the teddy brigade when we draft clowney #1 :yes:  who said he wasnt good against the run? 

Let's be real here. You and I both know there is zero chance we don't take a QB in the first round. I know you love the casual troll, but be real.

TEST

Quote:suicide watch for the teddy brigade when we draft clowney #1 :yes:  who said he wasnt good against the run? 
Tampa Bucs, we'll gladly take Teddy of your hands and actually win some games

Quote:Let's be real here. You and I both know there is zero chance we don't take a QB in the first round. I know you love the casual troll, but be real.

Isn't that how last nights bet got started? Lol :whistling:
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Let's be real here. You and I both know there is zero chance we don't take a QB in the first round. I know you love the casual troll, but be real.
not trolling bro, clowney is the best player in the draft, and hes the only one that can challenge teddy for the #1 spot.

Quote:No one said they think or that Louisville will win by 12+ points.

0 chance Louisville doesn't win though. UCF is just the latest of the overrated Florida college teams.
lol

Quote:Isn't that how last nights bet got started? Lol :whistling:

LOL very true.  When V Wade says 0 chance, I think it means 50/50. 

man youre stealing my thunder lol

That was for fun. I had only seen like 1 quarter of a UCF football game in my life prior. I just like talking trash to the Florida college fans.

I would pretty much bet my life on us not taking Clowney in the draft.

TEST