Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I think you mean Jaguar print.

Very true!! :Thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I have never broken 200 before...but i did get really close when we used to do couples league years ago.now I'd be lucky to break 100. But I do still have my really cute leopard print bowling ball!! :woot:

I feel inadequate anymore if I don't get at least a 200.  Then again, I've been bowling in leagues forever.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:This is the bubonic plague anonymous thread right? I'm in the right place? No?

LOL.  More like 282 pages of Michael Scott saying "That's what she said."

[Image: Michael_scott.jpg]

Quote:I feel inadequate anymore if I don't get at least a 200.  Then again, I've been bowling in leagues forever.

Mr. Bunny bowls like that...or he used to when he did leagues, but we haven't don't those in years.

Just saw the trailer for American Sniper.  Looks good, but trailers usually do.

Quote:Just saw the trailer for American Sniper.  Looks good, but trailers usually do.
Wow.  That's pretty intense. 

is currently disguised as a responsible adult!!

[Image: review.jpg]

Just got a ransom note from ninja squirrels, they took my gummy bears and Twinkies hostage. My little green plastic army men are now on a rescue mission

[Image: review.jpg]

So I had my annual cardiologist exam and everything went fine. I had to do a stress test which is always funny. Since I walk, run, and exercise so much they always have trouble getting my heart rate to the target rate.

I do have a new twist. I get to wear something called a Holter monitor for a couple of days. The funny thing is, the two techs that did my stress test asked me, 'Now why did he want you to wear this Holter again?'

I guess it was my fault. I told the doctor I would get dizzy on occasion. It's more of an annoyance than anything. Wish I didn't have to do all of this crap, but with such a deep history of heart issues in my family I guess better safe than sorry.

Quote:So I had my annual cardiologist exam and everything went fine. I had to do a stress test which is always funny. Since I walk, run, and exercise so much they always have trouble getting my heart rate to the target rate.

I do have a new twist. I get to wear something called a Holter monitor for a couple of days. The funny thing is, the two techs that did my stress test asked me, 'Now why did he want you to wear this Holter again?'

I guess it was my fault. I told the doctor I would get dizzy on occasion. It's more of an annoyance than anything. Wish I didn't have to do all of this crap, but with such a deep history of heart issues in my family I guess better safe than sorry.

Apparently you failed to tell the doctor the dizziness occurred after the 8th beer.

Quote:Apparently you failed to tell the doctor the dizziness occurred after the 8th beer.

I didn't feel right picking a number....I just lost count after 8.

Total lunar eclipse tomorrow morning just before sunrise.

http://earthsky.org/todays-image/total-lunar-eclipse

Don't stare directly at it or it'll give ya ebola
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Don't stare directly at it or it'll give ya ebola

It is a blood moon... :thumbsup:

Quote:It is a blood moon... :thumbsup:

Do I wear a condom for that?

Quote:Do I wear a condom for that?

No...you just have to bend over and bare it!

Quote:No...you just have to bend over and bare it!

You know? That's not the first time I've heard that.. 

Quote:You know? That's not the first time I've heard that..

I'm not surprised! Was a foxhole involved?

Quote:I'm not surprised! Was a foxhole involved?

And 20 bucks.. 

Quote:And 20 bucks..

Paying, or getting paid? :Woot: