Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Oh my God. Just had our 'pot luck' Christmas lunch. Every side and dessert you can think of and the company pitched in a spiral sliced ham and 300+ pieces of chicken from Beach Road.

I'm either going to explode or fall asleep at my desk. Possibly both. I won't be checking my blood pressure for a few days.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm tailgating already.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'm tailgating already.

You must be dum.

I doubt RJ ever has this problem..............

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vGsq1K7f_yc

[Image: review.jpg]

My son graduated from the University of Florida today...and guess who showed up on stage during the ceremony??

Morgan Freeman!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Was he driving a Limo?

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:Was he driving a Limo?

Yeah...some old white lady...she looked very lost! :thumbsup:

Actually his granddaughter graduated today too.

Ohhhhhhhhhh Andy.

So I may be receiving a large sum of money in the near future. All that has to happen is someone needs to draw the same numbers and letters I have on this little piece of paper and I get €30 million.

Money in the bank.

(This post was last modified: 12-23-2014, 07:13 PM by EricC85.)

Quote:So I may be receiving a large sum of money in the near future. All that has to happen is someone needs to draw the same numbers and letters I have on this little piece of paper and I get €30 million.

Money in the bank.
You should take out a line of credit and start enjoying it now, at least that would be the American thing to do!
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

My baby chicks came in today, got an extra 10 for free a nice little Christmas Eve surprise! 

Here's a picture of them in the brooder I built on the back patio.

[Image: 34ec4lc.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 12-24-2014, 07:18 PM by The Drifter.)

MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 20 Piece Chicken Nuggets..........  Finger Lickin' Good!

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm 20 Piece Chicken Nuggets..........  Finger Lickin' Good!

lol we nick named them all nugget

Quote:My baby chicks came in today, got an extra 10 for free a nice little Christmas Eve surprise! 

Here's a picture of them in the brooder I built on the back patio.

[Image: 34ec4lc.jpg]

How friggin cute!!! I bet the kids love them already!!!

Quote:How friggin cute!!! I bet the kids love them already!!!

Yea it's a fine line I have to walk let them get excited but not to attached. Don't name the farm animals hardest rule to enforce lol.

Quote:Yea it's a fine line I have to walk let them get excited but not to attached. Don't name the farm animals hardest rule to enforce lol.

I bet!!

Well I got a lovely, belated, Christmas present yesterday. My pool pump seized up. And it appears, from a cursory glance online, that they've gone up $100+ since I replaced it last time. So...about $550 that I really don't have.

Yippee!

Quote:Well I got a lovely, belated, Christmas present yesterday. My pool pump seized up. And it appears, from a cursory glance online, that they've gone up $100+ since I replaced it last time. So...about $550 that I really don't have.

Yippee!
If it's the bearings on the motor - you may be able to just replace the motor and not the forward pump section that houses the impeller, venturi and such. 

Those motors tend to run between $150-$300 unless you've a fancy one.  Might save you a few bucks.  

Quote:If it's the bearings on the motor - you may be able to just replace the motor and not the forward pump section that houses the impeller, venturi and such.

Those motors tend to run between $150-$300 unless you've a fancy one. Might save you a few bucks.

I am so over pools in general. I can't believe I was dum enough to purchase a house with a pool...again.

Literally and figuratively, money pits.

Quote:I am so over pools in general. I can't believe I was dum enough to purchase a house with a pool...again.

Literally and figuratively, money pits.
Around where I grew up a lot of homes had pools, some even had indoor pools. After a while you realize why you only went swimming two or three a year.