Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:10% extra.

To cover for that extra toe, no doubt!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wire pulling day.

The one day of the year it pays to be fat.

I guess I should really wear my glasses when I read through these threads.

When I first read that I read it as:

Wife pulling day.

My apologies to the wife, if you have one and the wire.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:To cover for that extra toe, no doubt!
No. Our socialized health care pays for that. 

Quote:No. Our socialized health care pays for that.

Then shouldn't you only have the regular ten by now then? Tongue

Maybe he likes having 11 toes...........

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Then shouldn't you only have the regular ten by now then? Tongue
No you got it backwards. I added the eleventh toe. Why would anyone get rid of an eleventh toe? You Americans are weird. 

Quote:No you got it backwards. I added the eleventh toe. Why would anyone get rid of an eleventh toe? You Americans are weird.

Then it's like I said in the first place...your raise is to take care that extra toe...duh.

Quote:I guess I should really wear my glasses when I read through these threads.

When I first read that I read it as:

Wife pulling day.

My apologies to the wife, if you have one and the wire.

No wife here, but thanks haha. What did you think wife pulling involved by the way?  :blink:

Quote:10% extra.

Congrats DF.

I just Wiki'd your country, I didn't realize your Ag sector was so strong. Interesting!

Quote:No wife here, but thanks haha. What did you think wife pulling involved by the way?  :blink:

I wasn't really sure what "wife pulling" could be, but I try not to judge what a man and his wife do.

I hadn't heard of wire pulling either, so either way it was a new to me.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:I wasn't really sure what "wife pulling" could be, but I try not to judge what a man and his wife do.

I hadn't heard of wire pulling either, so either way it was a new to me.
[Image: 7-19%20MARK%20Trellis%20down.jpg]

Ha! Just pulling the wires tight so this doesn't happen when the fruit sets.

In other news...

I gave my notice today AND I just learned it's a three day weekend! 

Banana  Banana  Banana

Welp it finally happened someone stole my credit card info. Thank God we use Credit Cards and not a debit card, it was super easy to report as fraud and cost me nothing.

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Bummer man, now to go thru all that BS to get new cards

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Welp it finally happened someone stole my credit card info. Thank God we use Credit Cards and not a debit card, it was super easy to report as fraud and cost me nothing.

That sucks Eric. I think the thing to do here is fire up a nice cold can of PBR and forget all your troubles.

Quote:In other news...

I gave my notice today AND I just learned it's a three day weekend! 

Banana  Banana  Banana

Gave your notice?  Elaborate (unless it is a joke because I am late to the thread.)

“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

Quote:Welp it finally happened someone stole my credit card info. Thank God we use Credit Cards and not a debit card, it was super easy to report as fraud and cost me nothing.

That is why I use my credit card for everything.  I have twice had my number stolen and both times AMEX just fixed it without any problems.  Worst part, redoing auto-payment

― Albert Camus

Quote:[Image: 7-19%20MARK%20Trellis%20down.jpg]

Ha! Just pulling the wires tight so this doesn't happen when the fruit sets.

Post a few more pics of where you work if you can.  It looks like a beautiful place.

― Albert Camus

Quote:Gave your notice?  Elaborate (unless it is a joke because I am late to the thread.)
I quit my job.

Quote:Post a few more pics of where you work if you can.  It looks like a beautiful place.
Thats not my field haha. I would NEVER let that happen! I think I have some pictures of mine I can post though.

[Image: B9wrmS4CIAAl-wM.jpg]

My field is tiered into three bluffs. This is overlooking the bottom one and the San Joaquin River is in the background