Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote::p

Unless of course tequila is involved!! Hehe
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

The ribs, beer, and corn weren't very good. And the pool wasn't very refreshing.

OK...I might be lying a little.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Well, a little bbq never hurt anybody...or has it? Happy Memorial Day everybody.
Have you seen my baseball?

I hope everybody had a great memorial day weekend, NOW GET BACK TO WORK!!

hehe

I now have two work-related windows open on my computer. Your move world.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I now have two work-related windows open on my computer. Your move world.

It was too hot today to have my windows open at work.

Quote:It was too hot today to have my windows open at work.

Did you turn the heat off?

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Did you turn the heat off?

They don't let me mess with the electrical stuff anymore. Not after the microwave incident.

Quote:They don't let me mess with the electrical stuff anymore. Not after the microwave incident.

I told you that you have to open the can first. It's okay to put the can in there, it just needs to be open.

Quote:I told you that you have to open the can first. It's okay to put the can in there, it just needs to be open.

Yeah I know...but ever since then, I just can't stand the thought of warm beer anyways.

Back spasms totally suck. I think I will have a muscle relaxer or two for dinner tonight. Sad

Quote:Back spasms totally suck. I think I will have a muscle relaxer or two for dinner tonight. Sad

I had chicken.

Bet mine was better!

So for Taco Tuesday yesterday, I found a place that offers a taco and a draft beer for $5.

I wasn't sure if it was a good deal or not, so I had four to make sure. Chorizo tacos are goooooood.

Quote:So for Taco Tuesday yesterday, I found a place that offers a taco and a draft beer for $5.

I wasn't sure if it was a good deal or not, so I had four to make sure. Chorizo tacos are goooooood.

How big was the............................beer?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote: How big was the............................beer?

Beer sized. You know, the kind that fits just perfectly in your hand.

Quote:So for Taco Tuesday yesterday, I found a place that offers a taco and a draft beer for $5.

I love chorizo!!!

Quote:I love chorizo!!!

Not me. I like that spicy Mexican sausage instead.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Not me. I like that spicy Mexican sausage instead.

Good call...but I like the Spanish stuff better.

Quote:Not me. I like that spicy Mexican sausage instead.

The kind that rhymes with Shorizo?