Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

I also like half days on Fridays...I really do.
Have you seen my baseball?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Liar. You said you didn't want to hang out with him because he's so dum.

Sbhhhh, no I didn't. I said he is so fun.

Quote:Sbhhhh, no I didn't. I said he is so fun.

Oh...fun. **wink wink.**
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I also like half days on Fridays...I really do.

Hmm...my Friday still has 24 hours in it. Is it Saturday for you already?

Quote:Sbhhhh, no I didn't. I said he is so fun.

I'm not sure if I was fun last night or not. I don't remember much about last night. I vaguely remember something about spider monkeys.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Hmm...my Friday still has 24 hours in it. Is it Saturday for you already?

Does it really matter? I'm just glad I'm not at work.

Quote:I'm not sure if I was fun last night or not. I don't remember much about last night. I vaguely remember something about spider monkeys.

They're frightening creatures.

Quote:Does it really matter? I'm just glad I'm not at work.

Yes, it matters. If it's Saturday for you already, then you are closer to it being Monday again, duh.

Quote:Yes, it matters. If it's Saturday for you already, then you are closer to it being Monday again, duh.

Well I dont know what day it is, but I do know that I'm not going back to work until I wake up at least 3 more times.

Quote:Well I dont know what day it is, but I do know that I'm not going back to work until I wake up at least 3 more times.

Well aren't you just all special and everything? Tongue

Drug use was not a problem at the bike trail. Now, alcohol use at the bar immediately following is another story.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Drug use was not a problem at the bike trail. Now, alcohol use at the bar immediately following is another story.
What? They ran out?

Quote:Drug use was not a problem at the bike trail. Now, alcohol use at the bar immediately following is another story.

Well maybe you just go to the wrong bicycle trail.

Did you ever think about that?

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I'm gonna go find happy hour somewhere...and see if I can turn this frown upside down. Sad Smile

Quote:What? They ran out?

It got close to that, yes. Which is really problematic considering that they make the stuff right there!

Quote:Well maybe you just go to the wrong bicycle trail.

Did you ever think about that?

Look, I just go where they tell me. If some bike trail has an undiscovered drug problem, I can't be held responsible.

Quote:I'm gonna go find happy hour somewhere...and see if I can turn this frown upside down. Sad Smile

You might want to spend more than an hour.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'm gonna go find happy hour somewhere...and see if I can turn this frown upside down. Sad Smile

Stand on your head...that might be the only thing that works for you.

It doesn't use drugs, or it just doesn't have a problem with it? There's a big difference!

Quote:You might want to spend more than an hour.

You're probably right. I'll stop by the ATM first.

Quote:Stand on your head...that might be the only thing that works for you.

But I'll spill my beer.

Quote:But I'll spill my beer.

Amatuer...you just need to start practicing.