Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

I'm trying to trim my paunch a little.  A Five Guys burger and Rocky Road ice cream isn't the answer.  Ugh...it was sooo delicious.   

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I'm trying to trim my paunch a little.  A Five Guys burger and Rocky Road ice cream isn't the answer.  Ugh...it was sooo delicious.

It's the answer...you just didn't ask the right question!! :thumbsup:

Why are you worried about it? You're in great shape!! Round is a shape... :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Are you gonna tell us or are we going to have to conduct a reenactment?
I can't really talk about it. So I probably shouldn't have brought it up. It wasn't that dramatic. It would have been on that show that tells about weird deaths.

I will say this... Don't ever get too confident and let your guard down. Especially those things you do every day without even thinking. That's when mistakes happen.

Quote:It's the answer...you just didn't ask the right question!! :thumbsup:

Why are you worried about it? You're in great shape!! Round is a shape... :whistling:

You're right. It's not like I can't just buy a larger shirt.

Sometimes the answer is so simple...

I've been in a training class all week and the instructor is so irritating that it makes it difficult to get past the irritation factor and pay attention. Oh well, last day today and then back to 'regular' work.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-07-2013, 04:57 PM by The Drifter.)

Making some Buffalo Wings fer dinner, nom nom nom...........

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Making some Buffalo Wings fer dinner, nom nom nom...........

Oh great, now there will be some buffalo forced to walk everywhere so you can have some wings for dinner.

Quote:Oh great, now there will be some buffalo forced to walk everywhere so you can have some wings for dinner.

Just give them some red bull, then the cycle can continue.

Quote:Just give them some red bull, then the cycle can continue.

Or Always pads...those things have wings too!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Or Always pads...those things have wings too!! :thumbsup:

They sure do. But I like to put a different sauce on my wings.

Why bring feminine hygiene product in to this conversation?

Man has it been windy lately! I'm watching the trees in the conservation area behind my house go nuts. Waiting for a few of the unhealthy ones to snap. I kinda like it, As long as they snap in the right direction like the other two did. I look forward to the "cold" weather, but when it gets here I just wish that it was warmer out. Guess I'm just harder to please than a.... (Let's see what you got guys. I know a few of you can fill that blank in)

Me, I'll go with... 43 yr old hooker.

Quote:Man has it been windy lately! I'm watching the trees in the conservation area behind my house go nuts. Waiting for a few of the unhealthy ones to snap. I kinda like it, As long as they snap in the right direction like the other two did. I look forward to the "cold" weather, but when it gets here I just wish that it was warmer out. Guess I'm just harder to please than a.... (Let's see what you got guys. I know a few of you can fill that blank in)

Me, I'll go with... 43 yr old hooker.

My Ex-Wife, after 11 years with her, YIKES!

Quote:My Ex-Wife, after 11 years with her, YIKES!

Ouch! Let's hope that says more about her than it does you.

Quote:Ouch! Let's hope that says more about her than it does you.

She used to bring her BF's home knowing full well I was armed.... She had (fill in the blank)

Quote:My Ex-Wife, after 11 years with her, YIKES!
Why would you stay with your ex for 11 years? I would have moved out as soon as the divorce papers were filed.

Quote:Why would you stay with your ex for 11 years? I would have moved out as soon as the divorce papers were filed.

We were married 11 years, and I went back to Maryland and filed

Man, good to know where your head is.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Man, good to know where your head is.

Can I call you Deacon Blues?

I am on a Steely Dan kick. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:Can I call you Deacon Blues?

I am on a Steely Dan kick.

You might like a music group by the same name.