Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:So how'd she get Elvis out of her truck?

Peanut butter and nanner sammiches.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

My black lab just isn't acting 'right', pretty much just laid in the same place in the floor all morning and only picked at her food. Totally out of character for Sammi.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a bit concerned.

Sad

Quote:I'm texting with my best friend when she tells me this:

"Yesterday during lunch I was listening to my sports radio station and they were talking about a navigation app called Waze, It's basically like Google maps but it's supposed to be better. Anyway, I downloaded it and was playing around with that setting it up blah blah blah and forgot all about it. This morning on the way to work driving down Highway 10, I was coming up to a stoplight and all of a sudden my Bluetooth cut into the radio and Elvis proceeded to tell me that "hey baby there's a red light camera up ahead". I forgot that I had set the navigation up to speak in Elvis' voice. I almost [BAD WORD REMOVED] myself, because I knew that in fact there was a red light camera up ahead. It took me about 10 seconds to even remember that I had downloaded that app. I thought Elvis had come down and with haunting my truck. It really did scare the [BAD WORD REMOVED] out of me though. Especially after seeing that Elvis impersonator in concert this past weekend!!"

I still can't stopped laughing!!!

That's awesome.. Gotta try that one out..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:So how'd she get Elvis out of her truck?

She hasn't, and now The Sun and the Weekly World News keep stalking her poor truck and are trying to interview it!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Peanut butter and nanner sammiches.

I'll have to tell her that, it just might work!!

Quote:My black lab just isn't acting 'right', pretty much just laid in the same place in the floor all morning and only picked at her food. Totally out of character for Sammi.

I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a bit concerned.

Sad

Maybe she was hot too...cuz that sounds like my day yesterday.

Quote:Almost TGIF...anybody else out there just had a terrible work week? Maybe it's just me?

I'm having the worst growing season I've ever had, culminating in the absolute worst week I've ever had.

(This post was last modified: 06-19-2015, 01:06 PM by The Drifter.)

Try living with a delusional paranoid room mate that argues with imaginary people and thinks the TV is 2 way  Wallbash

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Try living with a delusional paranoid room mate that argues with imaginary people and thinks the TV is 2 way  Wallbash

Okay...you win!!

Quote:I'm having the worst growing season I've ever had, culminating in the absolute worst week I've ever had.

that sucks...the drought is killing everything out there, isn't it?

Quote:I'm having the worst growing season I've ever had, culminating in the absolute worst week I've ever had.

Ugh.... Hang in there, man. 

I've had a rough month. Just from an exhaustion standpoint.  I've had only two days off in the past 28 days.  Some of the days involved working two jobs per day.  No relief till Tuesday.  

Come Tuesday - There will be beer.    

So. Much. Beer. 

Keep grinding e'erybody.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I have my Florida State Men's Bowling tournament this weekend. I know this will come as a shock, but there is generally mass quantities of alcohol consumed over this weekend.

Quote:that sucks...the drought is killing everything out there, isn't it?

Not a drought problem actually. The cool weather in May wreaked havoc in my field.

Quote:Not a drought problem actually. The cool weather in May wreaked havoc in my field.

How cool was it that it affected your plants?

Quote:How cool was it that it affected your plants?
It was at least 3 Fonzies. 

Quote:It was at least 3 Fonzies.

That was bad...very bad. And I might have giggled at it. Allegedly...

I hate bowling.

Beer is good though.

Quote:I hate bowling.

Beer is good though.

So you're saying you sucked at bowling today, huh?

Quote:So you're saying you sucked at bowling today, huh?

I hate you.