Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Okay, so the Miss Saigon soundtrack just finished and now I'm in a conundrum; K-pop or Daft Punk?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Okay, so the Miss Saigon soundtrack just finished and now I'm in a conundrum; K-pop or Daft Punk?

Motorhead definately

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Motorhead definately
Is that a new band? I don't want to listen to any modern music. And keep your damn ball of my lawn you punks! *shakes fist*

Quote:Is that a new band? I don't want to listen to any modern music. And keep your damn ball of my lawn you punks! *shakes fist*

Motorhead been around for 38 years....... Combination of Thrash, Punk and HARD HARD rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1iwC2QljLn4

Kaaaaaaaaa-WHOOOOOOSH!!!!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Kaaaaaaaaa-WHOOOOOOSH!!!!
The WHOOSIEST of WHOOSES.

Hard to read sarcasm on a meaasge board

Quote:Hard to read sarcasm on a meaasge board
Good thing this isn't a meaasge board.

Quote:This statement, along with your views on Miss Saigon, have painted a very disturbing picture in my head.
I'm appalled (or some other big word).
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I'm appalled (or some other big word).
You're a Jags fan, appalled shouldn't be that big a word for any of us.

Quote:How in one night have we come so far?

Outside, day starts to dawn. 

(Plus, you talk trek with me so I'll throw you a bone every now and then Wink )

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 11-08-2013, 08:42 PM by The Drifter.)

Quote:Outside, day starts to dawn. 

logh HeH Qav'e', roD puQmo' Duj 'oH leng

To translate to english : http://www.bing.com/translator

Quote:Outside, day starts to dawn. 

Your moon still floats on high

Quote:Man has it been windy lately! I'm watching the trees in the conservation area behind my house go nuts. Waiting for a few of the unhealthy ones to snap. I kinda like it, As long as they snap in the right direction like the other two did. I look forward to the "cold" weather, but when it gets here I just wish that it was warmer out. Guess I'm just harder to please than a.... (Let's see what you got guys. I know a few of you can fill that blank in)

Me, I'll go with... 43 yr old hooker.

Meh...she'd be easy to please...just hand her a wad of cash without making her deal with other kinds of wads. :whistling:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Man, good to know where your head is.

A commercial for them came on at the exact time I was posting that...I had to go with it! It was Kismet!!

Quote:A commercial for them came on at the exact time I was posting that...I had to go with it! It was Kismet!!

Kiss me what?

Quote:Your moon still floats on high

I don't know....that sounds like you're saying I have a big butt. 

...and you can not lie. 

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:I don't know....that sounds like you're saying I have a big butt.

...and you can not lie.

Big butts do seem to have that effect on people!! :thumbsup:

<span>Alright, I dare you to admit the most Redneck thing you've ever done</span>

Quote:Alright, I dare you to admit the most Redneck thing you've ever done

Geez, most redneck thing? How do I choose? I lived with my wife and her family in Hilliard for five years. That was about 6 years ago. Eating squillel turtle or catfish heads in the food category. As far as activities, wow, I don't know where to start.