Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I don't know what you are referring to.

Bet your coworkers do!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Bet your coworkers do!! :thumbsup:

For some reason they haven't stopped around much this morning.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Had a fly buzzing me for the last 3 days, I finally was able to slap it down.......

Happiness is a confirmed kill!

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Had a fly buzzing me for the last 3 days, I finally was able to slap it down.......

Bathing more often might help with the fly situation too! :woot:

Quote:Hope you finish this out with a bang man!

I hope for the same thing everyday.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Had a fly buzzing me for the last 3 days, I finally was able to slap it down.......

I wonder what the fly thought he had around him for 3 days?

That is until he found out it was his executioner.

Don't you know the CIA trained Flies to spy on us. It's Our Duty to whack the little buggers in to oblivion

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Don't you know the CIA trained Flies to spy on us. It's Our Duty to whack the little buggers in to oblivion

[Image: o5dysy.png]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

The CIA doesnt need to use insect cameras when it already has the worlds best psychics remote viewing for decades.   A very old and outdated public knowledge program is known as Phoenix (I think) RIsing.

Quote:Don't you know the CIA trained Flies to spy on us. It's Our Duty to whack the little buggers in to oblivion

I can live with the flies it's the freaking love bugs that UF unleashed on us that boils my blood.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Who needs those stupid holiday weekends. I'm practically giddy about returning to work. Golf, cookouts, swimming, beer....who needs 'em.

Quote:Who needs those stupid holiday weekends. I'm practically giddy about returning to work. Golf, cookouts, swimming, beer....who needs 'em.

And football. Don't forget football.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:And football. Don't forget football.

That's the worst.

As a matter of fact, I may just skip the tailgating and the game this Sunday and just stay home and work.

It'll probably be better for your mood and mental well-being if you do.

Me, I'm headed to DC to do something really horrible. I have to see friends and visit burger places that serve whiskey. Then, on Saturday I have to sit around all day and watch football, then there's a cookout and a fantasy draft.

I just don't know how I'm going to make it through the weekend.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:It'll probably be better for your mood and mental well-being if you do.

Me, I'm headed to DC to do something really horrible. I have to see friends and visit burger places that serve whiskey. Then, on Saturday I have to sit around all day and watch football, then there's a cookout and a fantasy draft.

I just don't know how I'm going to make it through the weekend.

The things you have to do for friends....

On a serious note, we usually do 'themed' meals for tailgating. Pulled pork this weekend. And the guy that makes it makes some really good stuff...and his own hot sauce. Plus, a bunch of incredible side dishes. I need to stop thinking about this. It's still five days away.

Quote:On a serious note, we usually do 'themed' meals for tailgating. Pulled pork this weekend. And the guy that makes it makes some really good stuff...and his own hot sauce. Plus, a bunch of incredible side dishes. I need to stop thinking about this. It's still five days away.

It's gonna be a long week for you!!

Breakfast in Jax, lunch in Alabama, dinner in Mississippi.

*illegal alien accent*

I love my yob..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Breakfast in Jax, lunch in Alabama, dinner in Mississippi.

*illegal alien accent*

I love my yob..

There are easier ways to have your work pay for food.

Quote:There are easier ways to have your work pay for food.

Yeah, but I don't think WingerDinger is a woman.