Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I still think well tequila should be only served to Tennessee fans as punishment.
5 or 6 and you can't taste the difference.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Damn straight I like waving the American Flag drinking cold American beer & American Made Harley Davidson's. If you don't like that kiss my  posterior protuberance 

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Can someone explain the tailgate cabanas to me? Got a couple tickets for one of the cabanas but I've never done that. Can't find much online about it. They hint towards unlimited free draft beer and all I can eat menu. Sounds too good to be true. Is it worth it? Or should I just pass it up and take my seats?

They're a complete waste of time. You should pass the tickets on to me so that I can dispose of them and just go straight to your seat.

Quote:They're a complete waste of time. You should pass the tickets on to me so that I can dispose of them and just go straight to your seat.

Ok so I should keep them and go. Got it. Have you done that before? Can you give me more of an idea of what I get and what to expect? Pretty good experience?

Quote:Ok so I should keep them and go. Got it. Have you done that before? Can you give me more of an idea of what I get and what to expect? Pretty good experience?

No, never been. I just read "unlimited free draft beer" and a demon inside of me commenced to typing.  It happens on occasion. 

Quote:No, never been. I just read "unlimited free draft beer" and a demon inside of me commenced to typing.  It happens on occasion.
The unlimited draft got to me as well too. So did the all you can eat menu. I just can't find much online about it. They are pretty vague about the whole ordeal. They say to call the office about them, so I guess I will do that. I did find out that the cabanas start out at 2500.00 per game or 20k for the season. After reading that I said to myself "self, you better go check that out". So if that number is true they must be good... Right?

Quote:Damn straight I like waving the American Flag drinking cold American beer & American Made Harley Davidson's. If you don't like that kiss my  posterior protuberance 

'Murica?

Live long and prosper \\// [Image: 660e5a470556a0f21a991347940d77c860f8c9a5.jpg]

Quote:Damn straight I like waving the American Flag drinking cold American beer & American Made Harley Davidson's. If you don't like that kiss my  posterior protuberance 

Oh I like that. "Right" on my friend :wink:

Quote:Damn straight I like waving the American Flag drinking cold American beer & American Made Harley Davidson's. If you don't like that kiss my posterior protuberance

Ironically the only good product among those three is Made in China.

Hunny Bunny...... I woke up blasting this song this morning........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmUeQ-o7n1c

Quote:Ironically the only good product among those three is Made in China.

You just don't like anything American, crawl back under your rock

Quote:Hunny Bunny...... I woke up blasting this song this morning........

Those boys know where the good life is!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Those boys know where the good life is!! :thumbsup:

I heard he was listening to this.     :whistling:

Quote:I heard he was listening to this.     :whistling:

Now don't you go starting trouble for me this morning...........

Quote:I heard he was listening to <a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Thls_tMuFkc'>this</a>.     :whistling:

Shameful!! So he's just been lying to me!!! :blink:

A bunny just can't trust anyone these days!! :no:

:woot:

Quote:Now don't you go starting trouble for me this morning...........

As long as you weren't going around singing "Kill the Wabbit"... It's okay!! :thumbsup:

Quote:Shameful!! So he's just been lying to me!!! :blink:

A bunny just can't trust anyone these days!! :no:

:woot:

Don't listen to him Hunny Bunny, I was listening tp hatchet :yes:

Quote:As long as you weren't going around singing "Kill the Wabbit"... It's okay!! :thumbsup:

In his Black and
Red
Elmer Fudd costume...

:whistling:

Well, I do like eating Bunnies

Quote:In his Black and
Red
Elmer Fudd costume...

:whistling:

Exactly!!!