Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:My kind of store.......

[Image: Endlessbeer.jpg]

You need oil for your car?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

I'm on page 420 too...guess we're just ahead of ourselves!

Quote:Mine's still on 419. Sad

Quote:Same here
Guess you guys don't have mod super powers. How sad for you.

Quote:Guess you guys don't have mod super powers. How sad for you.

And yet, we both make the same amount of money here.

Now who's the winner?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:And yet, we both make the same amount of money here.

Now who's the winner?
Considering I got a VIP pass from when I visited a Jags game, I'd say I win. 

Quote:Considering I got a VIP pass from when I visited a Jags game, I'd say I win. 

D'oh!

Wait...

Was that 'cause you're European or because they just didn't want you destroying any more light poles?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:D'oh!

Wait...

Was that 'cause you're European or because they just didn't want you destroying any more light poles?
It was because I'm just so damn likable. 

Quote:It was because I'm just so damn likable.

No...really. Why did you get it?

Quote:No...really. Why did you get it?
Because at the time the entertainment value of myself combined with free alcohol was greater than Jaguars football.

Quote:Because at the time the entertainment value of myself combined with free alcohol was greater than Jaguars football.

Okay...that I can believe!! :thumbsup:

Just tried that CocaCola Life (green label), made with sugar and that stevia stuff.. Really impressed. Will buy more. For some reason, a cold Coke or Pepsi from a glass bottle just tastes better than a cold can..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Just tried that CocaCola Life (green label), made with sugar and that stevia stuff.. Really impressed. Will buy more. For some reason, a cold Coke or Pepsi from a glass bottle just tastes better than a cold can..

Really? I wasn't crazy about it, but then I'm not a huge fan of the stevia. Tastes weird to me...

Quote:Really? I wasn't crazy about it, but then I'm not a huge fan of the stevia. Tastes weird to me...

I had two big frozen margaritas at La Nopalera last night. I don't know about sugar or Stevia, but they definitely had tequila in them.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I had two big frozen margaritas at La Nopalera last night. I don't know about sugar or Stevia, but they definitely had tequila in them.

That sounds yummy!

But Bunny, Tequila makes your clothes fall off...............

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Considering I got a VIP pass from when I visited a Jags game, I'd say I win. 

Now that would depend on what game you went to.

Was it one this year, or one in previous years with some guy named Henne or Gabbert starting?

If it was some guy named Henne or Gabbert, who really won? I'd vote Deacon.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:But Bunny, Tequila makes your clothes fall off...............

And quite possibly some of your fur...........................

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Now that would depend on what game you went to.

Was it one this year, or one in previous years with some guy named Henne or Gabbert starting?

If it was some guy named Henne or Gabbert, who really won? I'd vote Deacon.
It was actually a Chad Henne game. And get this; not only did he win, he actually ran for a touchdown too.

Only problem was, this was 2009 and he was playing for the Dolphins. 

[Image: Chili_zpsy0vdxf38.jpg]

[Image: review.jpg]

JuSt had my first pre-game brunch in the 904.

Made some Home fries w/ onions, jalapeños and crumbled bacon topped with a runny egg. bloody Marias with zing-zang and extra horseradish after coffee.

Settling into my favorite armchair with a beer and getting ready for some football!