Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

So Jacksonville is getting an Ikea. How does everyone feel about this?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:So Jacksonville is getting an Ikea. How does everyone feel about this?

Yay?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:So Jacksonville is getting an Ikea. How does everyone feel about this?

Now all of those North Florida couples will know the pain of the Saturday Ikea trip.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Now all of those North Florida couples will know the pain of the Saturday Ikea trip.

But meatballs...they've got meatballs!!

Quote:Now all of those North Florida couples will know the pain of the Saturday Ikea trip.

If you ever want to feel European go to Ikea on a Saturday afternoon and then complain about how busy it is.

Quote:If you ever want to feel European
go to Ikea on a Saturday afternoon and then complain about how busy it is.

You misspelled "like your Dad" up there.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Man. I'm so sorry you guys have an Ikea now (also...really? Took quite a while), I have never had a good weekend when a trip to Ikea is on the docket. More fights with my wife than any other causes combined.

Quote:Man. I'm so sorry you guys have an Ikea now (also...really? Took quite a while), I have never had a good weekend when a trip to Ikea is on the docket. More fights with my wife than any other causes combined.

That's because you didn't say those two special words..."yes Dear".

Quote:That's because you didn't say those two special words..."yes Dear".

I love Ikea.

As long as I don't have to go.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Man. I'm so sorry you guys have an Ikea now (also...really? Took quite a while), I have never had a good weekend when a trip to Ikea is on the docket. More fights with my wife than any other causes combined.
Then stop going to Ikea on the weekend. Is it that hard to get of work two hours earlier and go Wednesday afternoon?

Quote:Then stop going to Ikea on the weekend. Is it that hard to get of work two hours earlier and go Wednesday afternoon?

Haha, the problem isn't the fact we visit on the weekend, the problem is that we can never agree on what is crap and what is a good idea. We are aligned on allllll of our furniture choices....unless it's Ikea. That and my wife hates how all the employees are worthless at the store we have.

And besides, who wants to get out of work early to go furniture shopping? Yeuuucchhh. Now a Costco trip on the other hand? Hell, we've gone on DATES to Costco when we're getting away from the kid for an hour.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 02:16 PM by TryAnotherName.)

Quote:That's because you didn't say those two special words..."yes Dear".

Well, I do say them. But I think my error is the eye roll that accompanies the words Smile.

Quote:Well, I do say them. But I think my error is the eye roll that accompanies the words Smile.

Every fight should end in "Yes Dear"...anything after that is a whole new fight!

Is it safe to go inside yet?
Have you seen my baseball?

Quote:Every fight should end in "Yes Dear"...anything after that is a whole new fight!
You say that with such exuberance.

Considering the last time I ended a fight with yes dear resulted in me painting a bunch of furniture outside in the 104 degree Houston humidity, I'll always do my best to AVOID those words...

Quote:You say that with such exuberance.

Considering the last time I ended a fight with yes dear resulted in me painting a bunch of furniture outside in the 104 degree Houston humidity, I'll always do my best to AVOID those words...

Yes Dear isn't gender specific... :thumbsup:

Quote:Is it safe to go inside yet?

No, it's not.

Quote:No, it's not.

There are some really rude and cruel people on this mb.

(This post was last modified: 10-07-2015, 03:15 PM by RicoTx.)

Quote:There are some really rude and cruel people on this mb.

You're a jerk...or something else bad.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:You're a jerk...or something else bad.

Yeah...so what's your point (big bad words removed)?