Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 05:16 AM by Jags02.)

Ryan O talked a heck of a lot about this team having a lack of accountability. Between Clemons being allowed to do whatever he wants, to them not trying out any kickers this week. He also doesn't bring guys out of games when dumb penalties are committed.  

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 06:33 PM by RicoTx.)

For Christ's sake, give it up already.  We get it you hate everybody and everything about the team.  Make me puke.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 10:46 PM by Sosa.)

Quote:Ryan O talked a heck of a lot about this team having a lack of accountability. Between Clemons being allowed to do whatever he wants, to them not trying out any kickers this week. He also doesn't bring guys out of games when dumb penalties are committed.  
I agree with my Kindergarten Brothers over the dirty Apologists, any day.

Well, I guess we can fire the entire FO and coaching staff, because you seem to have it all figured out. One man show down there at Everbank. Glad we got that squared away.

#troll

Mama says that you should not be posting any more stupid polls.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Clemons being allowed to do whatever he wants? I dont get it.

Quote:Clemons being allowed to do whatever he wants? I dont get it.
Not show up in the offseason, skip practices whenever

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 06:37 PM by clfcrn777.)

Quote:Well, I guess we can fire the entire FO and coaching staff, because you seem to have it all figured out. One man show down there at Everbank. Glad we got that squared away.

#troll
I don't want dave caldwell gone, i think that'd be a hasty move.

But I do think it's time to see if a new coach can get more out of the same group of players.

Just when I thought these polls couldn't be any more useless and annoying...

Pretty sure he only missed the ones where they are allowed to miss. Has he missed a practice since the season started.

Twelve maybe thirteen at the most.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

Quote:Pretty sure he only missed the ones where they are allowed to miss. Has he missed a practice since the season started.
They're "voluntary". It's kind of an unwritten rule that you show up. It reflects poorly on his character. He's just here for the paycheck.

Quote:Ryan O talked a heck of a lot about this team having a lack of accountability. Between Clemons being allowed to do whatever he wants, to them not trying out any kickers this week. He also doesn't bring guys out of games when dumb penalties are committed.  

What does your madden game say regarding available kickers?

OOPS!  It's past your bedtime.  Mama says that you need to get your rest so that you can post some more dumb polls tomorrow.

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

You do the same stupid polls all the time

If you dont know by now how the different people on this board feels about this team you never will!!! I think we have all expressed hiw we feel about the coach GM and the team!!!! Go back and check the other polls

First one im not sure, dont know what goes on behind closed doors. 2nd one yes. 3rd one niether!

You mean like last year when he benched Henne, benched Gratz, and cut Winston Guy?

That kind of accountability?

Quote:You do the same stupid polls all the time
I would like for you to find me a poll where I talk about accountability.

Quote:You mean like last year when he benched Henne, benched Gratz, and cut Winston Guy?

That kind of accountability?
He was almost forced into the Bortles thing. IDK if Shad had anything to do with it, but we went from adamant "NO, chad's the starter" to Shad being interviewed and saying that "The future is bright" after the game.

(This post was last modified: 10-08-2015, 06:51 PM by clfcrn777.)

It's fine that he did that with Gratz and Guy, but in-game accountability would be nice for a change.