Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

Quote:He was almost forced into the Bortles thing. IDK if Shad had anything to do with it, but we went from adamant "NO, chad's the starter" to Shad being interviewed and saying that "The future is bright" after the game.

So of the three examples you'd say:

1) you're not sure

2) accountable?

3) accountable?

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

He should be accountable like carrol. Miss 30 some odd weeks and you get to start immediately.

Quote:So of the three examples you'd say:

1) you're not sure

2) accountable?

3) accountable?
I don't think Henne's benching was an example of accountability, I think it stemmed from Shad feeling the need to throw the fans a bone. It was just so bad that they really had no choice.

Had the fans been passive about it, he probably would have continued to roll with Henne.

Because if we're being honest, the Bortles led offense wasn't that much better 

Hey Mods, can we get the other version of this thread deleted? I'm not sure why it duplicated.

Quote:I would like for you to find me a poll where I talk about accountability.
http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ntry574055

Quote:http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...ntry574055
That's a redundant thread that got posted accidently. I'm not sure how.

I welcome all opinions. Can you give me examples of Gus holding players accountable?

Jesus, perhaps we should have signed Matt Hasselbeck to start.....

Relax, that's sarcasm.

Quote:Because if we're being honest, the Bortles led offense wasn't that much better
I agree, Bortles has been unable to move the offense as well as Henne could. Gus should not be employed tomorrow, Caldwell should be on a short leash as well. Clemons should have gotten a team issued suspension, and most young quarterbacks have their issues ironed out by game 3 at the latest if they're ever going to be good! Did I miss anything? You just seem desperate for someone to agree with you, and it's making me feel bad.

Quote:Hey Mods, can we get the other version of this thread deleted? I'm not sure why it duplicated.

Why? All of your threads are duplicates.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I agree, Bortles has been unable to move the offense as well as Henne could. Gus should not be employed tomorrow, Caldwell should be on a short leash as well. Clemons should have gotten a team issued suspension, and most young quarterbacks have their issues ironed out by game 3 at the latest if they're ever going to be good! Did I miss anything? You just seem desperate for someone to agree with you, and it's making me feel bad.
My reference to Bortles' performance was based on last years' performance, if you would have taken the time to read you would have seen that.

My point is, Bortles wasn't really better than Henne LAST year. Gus made the move to throw the fans a bone, give them a reason for optimism.

Quote:Why? All of your threads are duplicates.
And you're just annoying as hell. I mean seriously, add something to any conversation. Thanks.

Quote:I agree, Bortles has been unable to move the offense as well as Henne could. Gus should not be employed tomorrow, Caldwell should be on a short leash as well. Clemons should have gotten a team issued suspension, and most young quarterbacks have their issues ironed out by game 3 at the latest if they're ever going to be good! Did I miss anything? You just seem desperate for someone to agree with you, and it's making me feel bad.
I agreed with you until the last part...

What the hell is going on with the Texans? 10 points in one quarter by a 40 year old quarterback, a washed up WR, and a 32 year old RB. Where's the accountability? Bench Watt!! Fire O'brien!! Behead the GM. I want accountability. ACCOUNTABILITY Damn it!!!!!

Quote:What the hell is going on with the Texans? 10 points in one quarter by a 40 year old quarterback, a washed up WR, and a 32 year old RB. Where's the accountability? Bench Watt!! Fire O'brien!! Behead the GM. I want accountability. ACCOUNTABILITY Damn it!!!!!
They are who we thought they were!

And we let 'em off the HOOK!

Quote:And you're just annoying as hell. I mean seriously, add something to any conversation. Thanks.

I've added just enough if I'm annoying you.

Stop making polls. Seriously.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:What the hell is going on with the Texans? 10 points in one quarter by a 40 year old quarterback, a washed up WR, and a 32 year old RB. Where's the accountability? Bench Watt!! Fire O'brien!! Behead the GM. I want accountability. ACCOUNTABILITY Damn it!!!!!
Houston hasn't given up 50+ yards of penalties on one drive, leading to a touchdown.

I WOULDN"t BE USING THE LOWLY TEXANS AS A COUNTEREXAMPLE BTW. You know they're complete [BLEEP] right?

"The Texans are bad, and you don't see them holding all these guys accountable"..... yeah, that's really the example you want to use.