Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

Quote:Because if we're being honest, the Bortles led offense wasn't that much better 

Wasn't much better than the Henne offense?  You are not serious, right?

You don't really watch the games do you?  You just go based off the states line.  But you're not actually watching the games, huh?  

I'm assuming you don't live in Jacksonville, do you?  Do you live in Jacksonville?

Cuz you don't strike me as the type of guy that would spend the money on Sunday Ticket if you are outside the Jags market...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wasn't much better than the Henne offense? You are not serious, right?

You don't really watch the games do you? You just go based off the states line. But you're not actually watching the games, huh?

I'm assuming you don't live in Jacksonville, do you? Do you live in Jacksonville?

Cuz you don't strike me as the type of guy that would spend the money on Sunday Ticket if you are outside the Jags market...

Either not watching or just incapable of comprehending what's happening.

Quote:Either not watching or just incapable of comprehending what's happening.

Reminds me of TMD...  All bluster and talk...  Never really watched anything...    At least TMD had some hot takes every now and then...  

Quote:Reminds me of TMD...  All bluster and talk...  Never really watched anything...    At least TMD had some hot takes every now and then...  

And didn't spam the board with polls

This board needs an ignore function, I'm sick of seeing the same people making the same posts about tripe.

Quote:Reminds me of TMD...  All bluster and talk...  Never really watched anything...    At least TMD had some hot takes every now and then...  
I seriously miss that guy. LET HIM COME BACK!

Although, he would be going nuts right now.....

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 08:46 AM by Jagwired.)

Quote:You want to censor people that don't agree with you?
No, I want to censor people that are complete idiots IMO.

I believe you like the op's poll, and it's obvious he loves poll's...............................not that there is anything wrong with that.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

gus needs to be FIRED whether we win or lose this game

dude is not the one

Quote:gus needs to be FIRED whether we win or lose this game

dude is not the one
I agree Bradley is not the guy but he won't be fire until MAYBE game 10. Depends on how our record looks.

If he can win the next 2 games (and he honestly should win both), we will be 3-3 and that should be enough.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 08:51 AM by jagfanthrutherottenyears.)

I about to hit the decade mark for being part of this board. OP is pretty much, without a doubt, the worst poster I've seen during that time.

There have been other posters who've said stupider stuff (but not by much), but OPs spamming of the board really takes him to that next level. It's gives his trolling that little extra umph.

Well done OP, well done.

“It just shows what kind of team we are. We’re a tough team. We like contact. We’re very physical. We want the issue to be brought to us so we can show people we can stand up to it and overcome it. Seeing that’s just a symbol of our team and who we are.” - Jaguars DT Malik Jackson

Quote:I about to hit the decade mark for being part of this board. OP is pretty much, without a doubt, the worst poster I've seen during that time.

There have been other posters who've said stupider stuff (but not by much), but OPs spamming of the board really takes him to that next level. It's gives his trolling that little extra umph.

Well done OP, well done.
We probably should lighten up on him. I am positive he is a child between the ages of 10 -14. But no better time to teach him a few lessons.

Looking to troll? Don't bother, we supply our own.

(This post was last modified: 10-09-2015, 09:04 AM by BritishJag.)

Hey mods...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-c0K4XWX6c

Maybe it starts farther up the chain than we thought? Shad Clearly has made his role more about finance than winning football games. It's understandable, Shad's a businessman, and he wanted to leave the football side of things to football people.

But who holds the football people accountable then? Shad needs to start demanding more of Dave and Gus. If he must make an example of someone, so be it. But so far he has sort of stood off to the side when it comes to the football product.

C'mon Shad, do something. Anything.

He doesn't deal with the football side unless he absolutely has to.

Dave does that for him, and he won't fire Gus this year. All three of them had a plan, and they'll probably let it all play out before making decisions.

Quote:Maybe it starts farther up the chain than we thought? Shad Clearly has made his role more about finance than winning football games. It's understandable, Shad's a businessman, and he wanted to leave the football side of things to football people.

But who holds the football people accountable then? Shad needs to start demanding more of Dave and Gus. If he must make an example of someone, so be it. But so far he has sort of stood off to the side when it comes to the football product.

C'mon Shad, do something. Anything.

Translation:  "I just got home from school and decided to spam the Jaguars forum some more.  Maybe I'll make another stupid poll."

There are 10 kinds of people in this world.  Those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote:He doesn't deal with the football side unless he absolutely has to.

Dave does that for him, and he won't fire Gus this year. All three of them had a plan, and they'll probably let it all play out before making decisions.

You're missing the point. I know he doesnt mess with the football side. My argument is that he probably should. He doesnt need to be totally up in their business about everything, but he has been completely hands off to this point. Somebody has to hold the football people accountable, and he's the only one who can do it.

Quote:You're missing the point. I know he doesnt mess with the football side. My argument is that he probably should. He doesnt need to be totally up in their business about everything, but he has been completely hands off to this point. Somebody has to hold the football people accountable, and he's the only one who can do it.
Yeah, but what's he going to do? Firing Gus right now wouldn't do anything. Waiting for the bye is the best time to do it, and Caldwell would be the one to do that. 

One must first have accountability before one can have a problem with it.

Quote:Yeah, but what's he going to do? Firing Gus right now wouldn't do anything. Waiting for the bye is the best time to do it, and Caldwell would be the one to do that.

Caldwell would technically be the one to do it, but Dont pretend that Shad couldnt make it happen. IMO waiting for the bye makes no difference. Just another wasted week.

I stand by what i said a few weeks back. I think dave knows that if marrone cant make this thing look better, he may not get another year. That may be why gus is still around.

Honestly, if he was going to fire Gus, I think it would have happened last week or today after those disgraceful losses. Now I'm not sure it happens til after the season, which is a shame for the fans.

Quote:One must first have accountability before one can have a problem with it.

This is a fair point