Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

Quote:What is an "eye violation...
I too am curious...

Enquiring minds want to know...

NH3...

"AZANE"

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

House was doing fine until the 4th quarter of last game.

Gus Bradley has no idea what he's doing. I really mean that, he has no ****ing clue.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

This is getting ridiculous.. McCray benched for one bad preseason game, now House for one bad game where Hopkins pushed off every single catch? Whats next? Colvin benched for Peyton Thompson?

Quote:Hopkins is arguably the best WR in the league, imagine would he'd do with a actual QB. Brian Hoyer (on several instances) had 4+ seconds to throw the ball, considering the circumstances 150 and 2 TD's aint that bad.
I've heard a few people say this about Hopkins but is it true? After the game, I've determined that he's a darn good receiver but is he truly the best in the league?

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:He got caught looking in the backfield too much.
Gotcha...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:CYPRIEN

LEE

HOUSE

BROWN

ACE SANDERS

GERHART

LUKE JOECKEL

THANKS, Dave

Linder

Marks

Smith

Robinson

Hurns

Sample

Colvin

McCray

Skuta

Parnell

Bortles

Yeldon

Thanks Dave...

When will you stop

Quote:This is getting ridiculous.. McCray benched for one bad preseason game, now House for one bad game where Hopkins pushed off every single catch? Whats next? Colvin benched for Peyton Thompson?
House was owning this dude until EVERY pass he pushed him off.  The refs let him get away with that.

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:I've heard a few people say this about Hopkins but is it true? After the game, I've determined that he's a darn good receiver but is he truly the best in the league?

NH3...

I've been saying this for awhile, I believe Hopkins is a top 3 receiver and you can make the argument (based on his circumstances) that he's the best in the business. Great route runner with crazy hands, playing with ineffective QB's his entire career and is still putting up elite numbers, again, just imagine him paired up with Aaron Rodgers, Brady, Palmer etc...

Quote:I've heard a few people say this about Hopkins but is it true? After the game, I've determined that he's a darn good receiver but is he truly the best in the league?

NH3...

I think Julio Jones is the best WR in football, but Hopkins is ranked #1 in yards, #2 in catches, and #4 in TDs this season.

This is a stupid move. House has played pretty well he just needed a little safety help over top in the last quarter, but Gus and Babich refuse to change anything with the defense. What I don't understand is, why not McCray?? He went from being our best CB to our 4th?? It can't be for his play... Maybe he slept with Bradley's wife...

Quote:I think Julio Jones is the best WR in football, but Hopkins is ranked #1 in yards, #2 in catches, and #4 in TDs this season.

With a combination of Ryan Mallet/Brian Hoyer throwing him the ball, hahaha, that guy is insane man. Flatout stud

I hope House opens his mouth now, only way change happens is for the players to make it happen, but they all seem fine collecting paychecks and listening to the positive words coming from the coach.

I wonder if he had a few choice words for the coach about putting him out on an island for 5+ seconds all game.

Quote:Linder

Marks

Smith

Robinson

Hurns

Sample

Colvin

McCray

Skuta

Parnell

Bortles

Yeldon

Thanks Dave...

When will you stop
Well played Sir...  :woot:

NH3...

"AZANE"

Gratz can get embarrassed in London again. Let the games begin.

To be honest i said myself during the preseason and have maintained all season the House is sub par.

I dont know where this idea that he hasnt been getting torched weekly is coming from.

Quote:I think Julio Jones is the best WR in football, but Hopkins is ranked #1 in yards, #2 in catches, and #4 in TDs this season.
Dez Bryant, when healthy will contest these #s even though their good...

Actually they are Damn Good #s...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:To be honest i said myself during the preseason and have maintained all season the House is sub par.

I dont know where this idea that he hasnt been getting torched weekly is coming from.
I concur as I too have had the same sentiments over the past six games...

NH3...

"AZANE"

Quote:With a combination of Ryan Mallet/Brian Hoyer throwing him the ball, hahaha, that guy is insane man. Flatout stud

It does help that, aside from our game, they're consistently down double digits going into the fourth quarter. I think Houston is first in fourth quarter points scored, but that's because of all the garbage time they've had. Hopkins is still a very good WR though.

Gus has no idea what he's doing.
"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:To be honest i said myself during the preseason and have maintained all season the House is sub par.

I think he is average and not worth the contract he has, but is there a better CB on the Jags roster? Why not give him any help? Is Gratz going to be in single coverage, if so look out, EJ is going to look like Brady out there.