Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Poll: Does Gus Bradley Do A Good Enough Job Of Holding Players Accountable?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Accountability

Quote:All I'm trying to say is that we don't know the reason for this benching. Speculation is a huge part of the forum and is fine, but it doesnt make sense to me to trash talk Gus over this move like you know for sure he is benching him because he thought he played badly last week. There is little to no analysis by most of you just assumptions and getting all upset over it, calling Gus a moron.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/vitostellino'>Vito Stellino @vitostellino </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/vitostellino/status/656955297676795910' title="6:08 PM - 21 Oct 2015">58m58 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">to answer readers asking why house was benched after playing well for three quarters, the answer is gus wants complete games.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Vito Stellino @vitostellino  58m58 minutes ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">to answer readers asking why house was benched after playing well for three quarters, the answer is gus wants complete games.

</div>
Play three quarters of good football but fall apart in the fourth, get benched.

Play four quarters of [BLEEP] football, get ice cream.

Got it.

Accountability is cutting the kicker who misses gamewinners and extra points.......and firing the coach who doesnt understand half time adjustments and clock management.....

Quote:This is another thing I dont get. I guarantee you if Davis was the best edge rusher we had playing most the snaps then he would play those snaps and not play special teams. The point is that they dont believe he will be consistent will a full rep load from what they've seen from him with more limited reps. They may be wrong for sure about it but to think they are not starting him just because they want him on special teams is so asinine. If he was the best he would play and move someone else to special teams, especially with the problems they have with the pass rush.

the pass rush is garbage how could he not be an upgrade???

Where is the accountability for GUS?

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Quote:Meanwhile, on the bench, Demetrius McCray continues to wonder why Gus hates him so much. I mean, was it the whoopee cushion in the film room? That was a joke! Everyone laughed! Including Gus!
McCray prefers frozen yogurt over ice cream.  Gus will not tolerate that

Quote:All I'm trying to say is that we don't know the reason for this benching. Speculation is a huge part of the forum and is fine, but it doesnt make sense to me to trash talk Gus over this move like you know for sure he is benching him because he thought he played badly last week. There is little to no analysis by most of you just assumptions and getting all upset over it, calling Gus a moron.
We are making assumptions based on the known information we have i.e Hopkins had 148 yards and 2 TDs last week and House was covering him, House was starting up until this point in time. This would lead me and many others to assume that he is being benched due to the Texans game,simple logic.

Do you think he would have been benched if Hopkins got lets say 70 yards and a touchdown? I don't think he would of.

Quote:This is such a stupid example. Everyone knows that they just didnt want to throw Blake out there before he was ready. He obviously is physically better than Henne but he had a lot to work on in terms of Xs and O's. You can see it with how he is playing this year even with another new system.
So he wasn't ready week 1 but he was ready week 3? Must be the fastest learner ever!

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">Vito Stellino @vitostellino  58m58 minutes ago
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif;">to answer readers asking why house was benched after playing well for three quarters, the answer is gus wants complete games.

</div>
So the guy who missed three game winners in the fourth quarter and overtime gets a pass?

Okay, Gus.

THERE IS A SKELETON INSIDE OF YOU.

RIGHT NOW. THIS IS NOT A JOKE.

Quote:
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/vitostellino'>Vito Stellino <span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@vitostellino </a> <a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/vitostellino/status/656955297676795910'>58m58 minutes ago</a>
</span>

to answer readers asking why house was benched after playing well for three quarters, the answer is gus wants complete games.

Wow.

I was on the fence about Bradley being fired in the middle of the season.

This removes all doubt. Bradley needs to be fired immediately.

Quote:What is an "eye violation?"
When GUS pours the hot fudge you to have eye how much you want.  Clearly House spilled some

Quote: 

</div>
HA! that's rich coming from the king of second half coaching

Quote: 

</div>
BAHAHAHA.  Can we bench Gus now?  He gives us incomplete games every week!

[Image: 160572067683e562faff2fbedb33413b.gif]

Quote:Harvin is out.

It's down to Clay and Woods.

im starting woods in fantasy. definitely gonna have a randy moss type game against us. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

I can see the future now. Its week 10, the Jags are 1-8, Gus has benched Bortles, Yeldon, both Allens, and Parnell for "not having complete games". Khan says he believes in what Gus is doing and that the future looks bright.

Quote: 

</div>

this is one of the most ridiculous things ive ever heard. 100% done with gus.  

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

This decision not only makes no sense its contradictory. 4 days ago he was good enough to be on an island with no safety help against a top three reciever in the league today hes coming off the bench as the nickel back.

Which coaching decision is wrong?

Josh evans cant play center field so whats the purpose of having him as the single high safety?

Man under 2 deep. It lets all the recievers be doubled while eliminating the natural holes in the zone.

Quote:I can see the future now. Its week 10, the Jags are 1-8, Gus has benched Bortles, Yeldon, both Allens, and Parnell for "not having complete games". Khan says he believes in what Gus is doing and that the future looks bright.
As he smiles twirling his mustache at the suckers buying tickets to this garbage.

Has he coached a complete game?

Josh Evans is actually a decent in the box safety. Not sure why they would ever line him up as a single high to get tortured