Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

I attended a meeting today and even took some notes. I have to be at work tomorrow. I think that's justification enough for knocking off early.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I attended a meeting today and even took some notes. I have to be at work tomorrow. I think that's justification enough for knocking off early.

Just take a late lunch and forget to return!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I attended a meeting today and even took some notes. I have to be at work tomorrow. I think that's justification enough for knocking off early.

Whose notes did you take?  Are they going to be mad?  That's a good enough reason to leave early right there.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Whose notes did you take?  Are they going to be mad?  That's a good enough reason to leave early right there.

I don't think they will be. I mean, they put them up on the screen for just anybody to look at.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:That's pretty funny!!

He comes out with the best comments.
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Out of interest, what do the 'dots' mean underneath peoples usernames in threads?..

Well, booked my flights this morning.  I'm officially making my first ever trip to San Francisco, last nine days of April.  I was surprised how reasonable the price was, and it had dropped $47 since Monday.  So I jumped on them.  

Never been out there before and will be there for vacation and not for business.  So something to look forward to.  Always wanted to see Yosemite, so may go there for an overnight trip since my friend that I'm staying with can't get off of work every day.   

Quote:Well, booked my flights this morning.  I'm officially making my first ever trip to San Francisco, last nine days of April.  I was surprised how reasonable the price was, and it had dropped $47 since Monday.  So I jumped on them.  

Never been out there before and will be there for vacation and not for business.  So something to look forward to.  Always wanted to see Yosemite, so may go there for an overnight trip since my friend that I'm staying with can't get off of work every day.   

If you get a chance, take a ride north from the Golden Gate Bridge. It's some of the prettiest country I've ever been in and I used to live on the Westside!

In all seriousness though, it's an amazing drive through some gorgeous country.

Quote:If you get a chance, take a ride north from the Golden Gate Bridge. It's some of the prettiest country I've ever been in and I used to live on the Westside!

In all seriousness though, it's an amazing drive through some gorgeous country.

I know I want to go see Alcatraz, and he said that is pretty cool. I'll rely on him for other suggestions. He wouldn't steer me wrong, except for this one time when...well...never mind...

We'll be doing plenty of stuff with he and his wife as well. Plus he and I will be playing golf at least once. I'm pretty sure it will be a 'full week'.

I'm kinda stoked. Now just to wait 6 months. Sad

Quote:I know I want to go see Alcatraz, and he said that is pretty cool. I'll rely on him for other suggestions. He wouldn't steer me wrong, except for this one time when...well...never mind...

We'll be doing plenty of stuff with he and his wife as well. Plus he and I will be playing golf at least once. I'm pretty sure it will be a 'full week'.

I'm kinda stoked. Now just to wait 6 months. Sad

One good thing you have going for you; you got ten more Jaguars games to watch!

Quote:Out of interest, what do the 'dots' mean underneath peoples usernames in threads?..

You know....I don't have a clue! Lol

Pancakes for breakfast again today. I Love my Pancakes > waffles

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Out of interest, what do the 'dots' mean underneath peoples usernames in threads?..

Quote:You know....I don't have a clue! Lol

I think they're your level of post. From New User to Hall of Fame

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:I think they're your level of post. From New User to Hall of Fame

Awesome, thanks.

Quote:I think they're your level of post. From New User to Hall of Fame

It does seem like the more posts you have, the more dots you have too. I've never paid attention to those before! Lol

Quote:It does seem like the more posts you have, the more dots you have too. I've never paid attention to those before! Lol

I'll show you yours if you show me mine.

Quote:I'll show you yours if you show me mine.

I'm not falling for that again!!!

It's a lovely feeling when the painkillers start to kick in.

My friend thinks he's so smart. He told me an onion is the only food that can make you cry.  So I threw a coconut at his head.

Quote:I'm not falling for that again!!!

Again?!?! Haha