Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:OK..... Just got through my 4th physical therapy session. And did he ever put me through the motions. I tell ya's, a busted rotatory cuff is not a fun thing to have

You need to date more, you wouldn't keep...umm...hurting yourself as much.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:You need to date more, you wouldn't keep...umm...hurting yourself as much.

If he's busting a rotator cuff doing that he should be working in film.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:If he's busting a rotator cuff doing that he should be working in film.

Or just not doing it right... :whistling:

I've never been to a work meeting.

Just thought Rico would like to know.

Smile

Quote:Or just not doing it right... :whistling:

There's no wrong way to eat a Reese's    :teehee: :yes: :woot:

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:I've never been to a work meeting.

Just thought Rico would like to know.

Smile

Odd you should mention. The meeting ran over by a half-hour. Now I have to bust it to get home and pick up my wife, change my clothes, eat something, and hopefully not forget anything in...oh...ten minutes..so I can get us to the bowling alley on time.

I'm slightly...um...perturbed.

I need a beer.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Oh. And since I was held up. I have to deal with a boatload of traffic i wouldn't normally get stuck in.

I'm thinking I wouldn't want to see my blood pressure right now.

Rico's story upset me so much I had to go grab a drink while I watched the World Series.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Rico's story upset me so much I had to go grab a drink while I watched the World Series.

Nothing is bad enough to make me watch baseball.

Quote:Rico's story upset me so much I had to go grab a drink while I watched the World Series.

Screw that. I'm drinking whiskey. And feeling pretty damn good about things right now.

Quote:Screw that. I'm drinking whiskey. And feeling pretty damn good about things right now.

Beat ya to it.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Hmm, things to do on Sunday since the Jaguars have a bye week?

So I got a pretty good drenching while I was out walking this morning.

On a positive note, it did clean off my sneaker from where somebody spilled a drink on my shoe at tailgating.

Quote:So I got a pretty good drenching while I was out walking this morning.

On a positive note, it did clean off my sneaker from where somebody
spilled a drink on my shoe at tailgating.

And that somebody shall remain nameless huh?

For the record, I was 800 miles away  :teehee: :yes:

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:And that somebody shall remain nameless huh?

For the record, I was 800 miles away :teehee: :yes:

Let's just say he recently moved back to Jacksonville from a large city where the Empire State Building is. But I'm not namin' any names.

Quote:Let's just say he recently moved back to Jacksonville from a large city where the Empire State Building is. But I'm not namin' any names.

Hmmm...who could that be? Give us some more clues, those were way too tough!!

Are you sure that was a drink that got spilled?

I should stop posting in this thread. It's starting to affect my normally witty, on topic, always relative and extremely insightful and intelligent posting in other threads.

Quote:Are you sure that was a drink that got spilled?

I know it was a drink because NYC4Jags  he offered me a towel to wipe it off after he did it.  However, I didn’t think it was a good idea to be leaning over at that time due to my...um...physical condition.

Quote:I should stop posting in this thread. It's starting to affect my normally witty, on topic, always relative and extremely insightful and intelligent posting in other threads.

You've posted in this thread?