Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Kids, wear your sunscreen.  I thought this was a little dot:

[Image: t8op06.jpg]

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Kids, wear your sunscreen. I thought this was a little dot:

Damn... who's fist did you beat up with your nose??

Buying sunscreen as we speak.. yikes..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Kids, wear your sunscreen.  I thought this was a little dot:

Ouchie.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Ouchie.

This is my first day since the surgery without painkillers, and back at work, and yes still ouchie. I was actually having trouble eating over the weekend. And the good news is...I have another place that needs to be removed on 11/24.

The worst news however, I had to cancel my tee time this past Saturday. Sad

Glad you had that taken care of Rico, looks like your doc did a pretty nice job.

Quote:Glad you had that taken care of Rico, looks like your doc did a pretty nice job.

My wife was studying for her nursing degree at one time.  They let her stay in there and watch the whole procedure.  I would have barfed.  I heard them showing her my nasal bone and I'd heard enough.  The worst part was, they had to take about a dime's width of tissue in a couple of places, so they had to stretch it back into place.  It was kinda freaky.

[Image: giphy.gif]

It really is, man it's wet outside tonight... British winter has definitely began!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:My wife was studying for her nursing degree at one time. They let her stay in there and watch the whole procedure. I would have barfed. I heard them showing her my nasal bone and I'd heard enough. The worst part was, they had to take about a dime's width of tissue in a couple of places, so they had to stretch it back into place. It was kinda freaky.
Yikes. Heal quickly, man.

I see former New Zealand rugby player Jonah Lomu has died unexpectedly. That's really sad.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

CNN is reporting two flights (Air France) headed to paris have been diverted (10:25PM EST) one is being diverted to Salt Lake City...

possible bomb threats..

might be a hoax...

Stitches come out on Friday.  I can't wait.  I would think this thing would have felt better by now.  It looks like it's healing well but still has that bad bruisy kinda feeling.  Still have to be careful about brushing my teeth, eating, blowing my nose, and other every day occurrences.  I'll be diving in a vat of sunscreen before I got out in the sun from now on.  And I still have to have one take off the left side of my face next Tuesday.  I can't wait.  Ugh.

Would it help if I punched you in the face?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Would it help if I punched you in the face?

As long as it's somewhere besides the nose. These stitches are getting annoying.

Is there a game or something tomorrow?

Quote:Is there a game or something tomorrow?

That's silly. No one plays football on Thursdays. I mean, you'd have to make a whole big production out of it just so folks would want to pay attention to it if you did that!

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:That's silly. No one plays football on Thursdays. I mean, you'd have to make a whole big production out of it just so folks would want to pay attention to it if you did that!

I was wondering why all my friends wanted to get together and eat and drink tomorrow night down on Talleyrand.  Seems like a weird place for an impromptu party.

Quote:I was wondering why all my friends wanted to get together and eat and drink tomorrow night down on Talleyrand.  Seems like a weird place for an impromptu party.

Maybe they just like parking lots.

I'm drinking beer and eating wings and I don't have to go back to work until Monday.

Quote:I'm drinking beer and eating wings and I don't have to go back to work until Monday.

You can't eat wings all the way to Monday.

Quote:You can't eat wings all the way to Monday.

Challenge accepted.