Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

This coffee is good and all, and I'm glad that Mom's coming to town but I really wish I could watch Rico try and drink from a tailgate.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:This coffee is good and all, and I'm glad that Mom's coming to town but I really wish I could watch Rico try and drink from a tailgate.

Uh oh! Momma is coming to town. You won't have time to watch Rico, you'll be too busy cleaning your house so it can pass inspection!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Uh oh! Momma is coming to town. You won't have time to watch Rico, you'll be too busy cleaning your house so it can pass inspection!

Let's just say that the past few days have been a bit... harried.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Let's just say that the past few days have been a bit... harried.

Make sure you clean under the bed too...you know she'll look! :teehee:

Quote:Make sure you clean under the bed too...you know she'll look! :teehee:

Please. I'm in panic mode enough right now as it is. I'm just hopin' she doesn't find my pr0n stash!

Quote:Please. I'm in panic mode enough right now as it is. I'm just hopin' she doesn't find my pr0n stash!

Then don't hide it in the usual spots!!

Quote:Then don't hide it in the usual spots!!

But then how will I find it?! Didn't think about that, did ya? Huh?! Huh!

Quote:But then how will I find it?! Didn't think about that, did ya? Huh?! Huh!

Leave a trail of breadcrumbs...duh. Then your mom with just think you're messy and not think you're a skeevy perv!

Does anyone want an invite to buy a OnePlus 2? Because I have three of the bloody things.

Quote:Does anyone want an invite to buy a OnePlus 2? Because I have three of the bloody things.

Hmm. Go on. What are you asking for one?

Quote:Hmm. Go on. What are you asking for one?
An email address to send it to. 

I think my Mom is good luck

We switched from sprint to at&t yesterday I can't believe the price of cell phones?!?

The lady was trying to sell my wife an $800 phone! I went to best buy and bought one for $50 and had them activate working just fine. Who pays $800 for cell phones???
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:We switched from sprint to at&t yesterday I can't believe the price of cell phones?!?

The lady was trying to sell my wife an $800 phone! I went to best buy and bought one for $50 and had them activate working just fine. Who pays $800 for cell phones???

My Galaxy S4 was priced at €700 when it came out. I bought it on contract though so the price was worked into the monthly charge. I bought a Oneplus One for €300 in January and just got a Oneplus 2 for €400 this week.

Quote:My Galaxy S4 was priced at €700 when it came out. I bought it on contract though so the price was worked into the monthly charge. I bought a Oneplus One for €300 in January and just got a Oneplus 2 for €400 this week.

Shoot the last phone I bought was the sprint instinct for $150. Total sticker shock the other day. But hey this little $50 moterolla phone does everything the iphone 4 I had been using did and its a little bigger.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Ok so I was up at 6:15am today for work... it was -2°C... I was NOT ready for that!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Ok so I was up at 6:15am today for work... it was -2°C... I was NOT ready for that!

That's 28.4 F, you big crybaby...... :teehee: :yes:

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Quote:That's 28.4 F, you big crybaby...... :teehee: :yes:

Haha I know right.. you'd think I'd be used to it being from the South Coast of the UK, right?!

(This post was last modified: 11-22-2015, 11:55 AM by The Drifter.)

Quote:Haha I know right.. you'd think I'd be used to it being from the South Coast of the UK, right?!

Try wintering it out in Minnesota like I did, -40 F and C (same temp) at night

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Quote:Try wintering it out in Minnesota like I did, -40 F and C (same temp) at night

Haha it's only that it was 15 C yesterday, so when I went out this morning and had to scrape my car from the ice, it wasn't a welcome chore! :yucky: