Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Yeah, I came (pardon the pun) to that same conclusion.

I want to know what the very first one was advertising!! It seems pretty obvious...but it has to mean something other than what it says!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:I want to know what the very first one was advertising!! It seems pretty obvious...but it has to mean something other than what it says!!

That's a good question. When spelled like that, I only think of the one thing. I also find it hard to believe a real company would use that. I'm guessing it's either fake or means something completely different in another country.

Quote:That's a good question. When spelled like that, I only think of the one thing. I also find it hard to believe a real company would use that. I'm guessing it's either fake or means something completely different in another country.

Is there a company called Locum? Maybe? LoL

Quote:Is there a company called Locum? Maybe? LoL

No, I think that's just something that happens when a man gets older. And, I believe the proper term is Low-T. Smile

Quote:No, I think that's just something that happens when a man gets older. And, I believe the proper term is Low-T. Smile

And you would ️ that why?? :blink:

Locum Tenens Medical Staffing,

LocumJobsOnline.com...

I swear I didn't make that last one up...

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Quote:Locum Tenens Medical Staffing,

LocumJobsOnline.com...

I swear I didn't make that last one up...

That's the same stuff that popped up for me too. Locum seems like a temp doctor and nurse agency kind of thing.

Quote:And you would ️ that why?? :blink:
I wouldn't :heart: that at all.

Edit: how did u get the heart in there?

Quote:I wouldn't :heart: that at all.

Edit: how did u get the heart in there?

I'm just special I guess!!

Or maybe I am using my iPad and used the emoji keyboard... :whistling:

Quote:I'm just special I guess!!

Or maybe I am using my iPad and used the emoji keyboard... :whistling:
We got this really cool and awesome keyboard/cover for our iPad ( don't know it's name) but wife don't like it on there. So I'm all natural right now. No cool happy and confused faces unless I can remember the thread where homebiscuit spelled it all out for me. :kicking rocks on gravel road emoticon:

I can't tell if that Wendy's girl on the commercial is hot of not. I'm leaning towards no, but every now and then...

Quote:We got this really cool and awesome keyboard/cover for our iPad ( don't know it's name) but wife don't like it on there. So I'm all natural right now. No cool happy and confused faces unless I can remember the thread where homebiscuit spelled it all out for me. :kicking rocks on gravel road emoticon:

It's not a keyboard cover or anything. Go to your settings and click on "general" then on "keyboard" then on "keyboards" then click on add new keyboard...it will take you to a long list of keyboards. The one I added is called emoji...it's full of different smileys and different symbols. It's great for texting and in iMessage. You can add it to a iPhone too. You just switch back and forth using the little globe circle icon next to the space bar on the keyboard.

Quote:I can't tell if that Wendy's girl on the commercial is hot of not. I'm leaning towards no, but every now and then...

The redhead that's always pushing Wendy's...or Dave's daughter?

Quote:The redhead that's always pushing Wendy's...or Dave's daughter?

Dave's daughter of course, Jaggy is a chubby chaser. With that said, the Queen of all Redheads, in terms of overall beauty RIGHT NOW, is easily Emma Stone. I love me some Emma Stone!

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:Dave's daughter of course, Jaggy is a chubby chaser.!
*holding one finger one my nose and pointing the other one at you* you got me!

<b>Toy Story must have been written by a woman. Who else would name their toys Woody and Buzz</b>

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Quote:<b>Toy Story must have been written by a woman. Who else would name their toys Woody and Buzz</b>

That's pretty funny. You just completely altered my childhood memories now. "Toy" - "Woody" - "Buzz". I can't believe I never put that together. I was pretty perverted already at the age of seven when that came out.

[Image: 4SXW6gC.png]

"What do I know of cultured ways, the gilt, the craft and the lie? I, who was born in a naked land and bred in the open sky. The subtle tongue, the sophist guile, they fail when the broadswords sing; Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king."

Quote:<b>Toy Story must have been written by a woman. Who else would name their toys Woody and Buzz</b>

I once saw a kid sit on Santa's lap, and when Santa asked him what he wanted for Cristmas, the little kid said very loudly "I want a Big Woody"

The Parents in line, the elf, and even Santa was laughing. :yes:

Quote:I once saw a kid sit on Santa's lap, and when Santa asked him what he wanted for Cristmas, the little kid said very loudly "I want a Big Woody"

The Parents in line, the elf, and even Santa was laughing. :yes:
Hope santa's reply afterwards wasn't "here, you can have mine"

Today's society is a good example of what happens when you let the clowns run the circus.

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour