Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Thank you, thank you very much..

Please tell you just did an Elvis right there!!! :thumbsup:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Please tell you just did an Elvis right there!!! :thumbsup:
We can't go on together, with suspicious minds..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:We can't go on together, with suspicious minds..

Well aren't you just a hunka hunka burning love!!

Quote:Well aren't you just a hunka hunka burning love!!
:teehee:

I think this is the longest I've ever been in the car with my wife driving. But it was just not comfy on my knee in the driver's seat.

I need a beer.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

[Image: s2bi91.png]

[Image: SaKG4.gif]

OK, made great time to SC. Currently eating lunch. However, I'm hearing horror stories about southbound traffic on 95, which I will reach in 27 miles. Should be less than 4 hours from here. But from what I'm hearing, there's little chance of that happening.

Very interesting piece about a day in the life of an emergency medical dispatcher here in the UK.

http://www.theguardian.com/public-leader...dispatcher

What a perfect day it has been to sit inside, watch football, nosh, and spend time with the family. I can't remember last when I spent this much time being lazy. Back to the grind tomorrow.

Quote:What a perfect day it has been to sit inside, watch football, nosh, and spend time with the family. I can't remember last when I spent this much time being lazy. Back to the grind tomorrow.

That's cuz your always flying off to Istanbul or Budapest or some other place!! The life of an international man of mystery!

Quote:That's cuz your always flying off to Istanbul or Budapest or some other place!! The life of an international man of mystery!

And Middleburg on occasion.

Back from 11 wonderful days off.

I can't tell you how glad I am to be back at work...well...because I'm not.

Next priority, schedule appointment at JOI.

Quote:And Middleburg on occasion.

You do live dangerously!!

I'm shopping for a laptop for my dad. How do you think he'd feel about a Star Wars special edition laptop?

Quote:I'm shopping for a laptop for my dad. How do you think he'd feel about a Star Wars special edition laptop?

He'd probably rather just have the cash.

Quote:He'd probably rather just have the cash.
He's paying for it. He just asked me to find one since he doesn't really know how to shop for computers. 

Quote:He's paying for it. He just asked me to find one since he doesn't really know how to shop for computers. 

I'm thinking you don't either.

Quote:He's paying for it. He just asked me to find one since he doesn't really know how to shop for computers.

Then I'm guessing the Star Wars theme is a no go for him.

I was thinking about something, but I forgot.

Quote:I was thinking about something, but I forgot.

No, you just forgot you weren't thinking about something.