Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Wait a minute. I thought we were talking about boobs.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Wait a minute. I thought we were talking about boobs.

You talk, I'll look.

[Image: Boobs.jpg]

[Image: review.jpg]

Crap pipes are frozen crossing fingers they don't burst I forgot to let the water run last night?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Crap pipes are frozen crossing fingers they don't burst I forgot to let the water run last night?

Is "crap" an interjection or a noun modifier in that sentence?

Well I certaily hope it's not his "crap pipes" that are frozen. That would be real messy of they burst.

[Image: review.jpg]

I usually take a laxative for that.

Quote:Is "crap" an interjection or a noun modifier in that sentence?

Yes.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I'm getting a hair cut today. I'm going to ask the girl if she'll throw in cutting a bunch of the others for free.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'm getting a hair cut today. I'm going to ask the girl if she'll throw in cutting a bunch of the others for free.

I believe stating the location of said hairs at the time of request is critically important.

Quote:I'm getting a hair cut today. I'm going to ask the girl if she'll throw in cutting a bunch of the others for free.

.....groan...

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:I believe stating the location of said hairs at the time of request is critically important.

I was hoping to spring that on her at the last minute.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I'm thinking about getting that famous lazer treatment done, I'm tired of shaving and I don't want to look like a hipster with their stupid full beards and what not.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I really hate what not.

Quote:I really hate what not.

So that means you really like what. Right?

Quote:So that means you really like what. Right?
[Image: a5bfb957463ff4985ed03aba3e257aaa.jpg]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I prefer what not to so forth.

And it's not even close.

Yadda, yadda, yadda is not even invited to the party.

Meh

Whatever says "Pssh".