Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Yeah...'kiss'.
"girls".

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

"Rather"

Well. I'm out and about and I am actually seeing some snowflakes in Jax.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I hate working under people with no character
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Sitting out back. All my friends have left and wife went to bed. Waiting for the fire pit to die down. Man the sky is so crystal clear. Moon is big and bright. Just an awesome time to be in the back yard chillin' solo. Gorgeous, gorgeous night.

Quote:Sitting out back. All my friends have left and wife went to bed. Waiting for the fire pit to die down. Man the sky is so crystal clear. Moon is big and bright. Just an awesome time to be in the back yard chillin' solo. Gorgeous, gorgeous night.

Kinda right there with ya.

We've had about 36 hours of snowfall. Most of the city is buried. And here I am with a glass of Scotch and the moon.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Kinda right there with ya.

We've had about 36 hours of snowfall. Most of the city is buried. And here I am with a glass of Scotch and the moon.

Nothing special happened today. Regular ole day. But for some reason just a great night to be existing.

Quote:I hate working under people with no character
I pay her extra for that.

Would. I WOULD pay her extra...
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Nothing special happened today. Regular ole day. But for some reason just a great night to be existing.

Full moon. Star Wars themed fire works at Disney. Hotel offers 2pm check out tomorrow. 750 o good Jameson consumed today with friends.

Pretty good despite the cold.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

So who's gonna come and get all this snow off the driveway?

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We have no idea what you're talking about.

If by "come get all this snow off the driveway" you mean  "get that chipotle-mojo marinated pork in the slow-cooker so it will be ready to top my super-hot-damnnit-playoff nachos by game time "  then...  it's me!  I'm "on my way." 

Quote:If by "come get all this snow off the driveway" you mean "get that chipotle-mojo marinated pork in the slow-cooker so it will be ready to top my super-hot-damnnit-playoff nachos by game time " then... it's me! I'm "on my way."

Damn, that sounds good. Not the snow part. Deacon is on his own.

Quote:So who's gonna come and get all this snow off the driveway?

I'll be thinking about you man.

I'll be laughing to myself a hell of a lot.

But I'll be thinking about you.

Deacon, I feel for you, I'm in the same boat you are. Just waiting for the property managers to plow the parking lot and snow blow the walks

[Image: review.jpg]

Are we there yet?

Been there, done that, and now on the return trip. Sorry, we forgot to wake you.

Everyone survive the blizzard?  

The super-hot-dammit-playoff-nachos turned out great by the way - though I wish the Cards could've advanced. 

Well, since none of you were willing to help I pulled myself up by my bootstraps and shoveled the drive by myself. Then I made breakfast. Then I went out and did doughnuts for a good hour.

Hey, sometimes you gotta make snowstorms fun!

On a somewhat related note, Richmond's liquor reserves are getting dangerously low.

I wonder if pelican tastes like chicken..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]