Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I wonder if pelican tastes like chicken..

It's a little "briny."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It's a little "briny."

No need for Ole Bay then.. I bet its illegal to catch and eat those things..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:No need for Ole Bay then.. I bet its illegal to catch and eat those things..

Seagulls are way more plentiful...you should start with them.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:No need for Ole Bay then.. I bet its illegal to catch and eat those things..

I know they were endangered but bounced back since the 60's/70's. Probably still protected.

I'll stick with that yardbird. 

Quote:Seagulls are way more plentiful...you should start with them.

Harder to catch though. They fly away when you walk up on em.. I mean, you could prolly throw a beer bottle at its head or something but you really need to get lucky.. Pelicans are just big and dumb and never move.

Quote:I know they were endangered but bounced back since the 60's/70's. Probably still protected.

I'll stick with that yardbird.

Prolly will. That adventurous bug passes quick..

So, the rain has hit the South Coast of England... so that's nice

[Image: rainingsideways_zps6d027433.gif]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:So, the rain has hit the South Coast of England... so that's nice

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&frm=1&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjn0vfVyMnKAhVItxQKHcPgDlUQjRwIBw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.coradyce.com%2Ft28563-it-s-raining-sideways-lol&psig=AFQjCNEYRTWUvooW3rj-j1oswHtjKUJdkw&ust=1453969453610571'>[Image: rainingsideways_zps6d027433.gif]</a>

Pits raining here right now too.
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Yikes, we just had a big layoff, followed by a big meeting that I just got out of.  On the positive side, I still have a job.  On the negative side, the entire shipping industry is hurting so I seriously doubt this is the last 'round'.

Time to polish up the ole resume.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Yikes, we just had a big layoff, followed by a big meeting that I just got out of.  On the positive side, I still have a job.  On the negative side, the entire shipping industry is hurting so I seriously doubt this is the last 'round'.

Time to polish up the ole resume.

Isn't that just a fancy word for the Pause button?

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Isn't that just a fancy word for the Pause button?

I think it's called " I was hoping this would be the last time I had to change jobs and I could work my last three or four years here and then retire but now I have to get hopping and get my resume together because I can't be out of work for any extended amount of time".

Quote:I think it's called " I was hoping this would be the last time I had to change jobs and I could work my last three or four years here and then retire but now I have to get hopping and get my resume together because I can't be out of work for any extended amount of time".

Seems a little wordy to fit on a remote, but you go for it. Best of luck man!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Seems a little wordy to fit on a remote, but you go for it. Best of luck man!

Yeah, we'll see.  My gut feel with my workload is that I'm relatively safe for at least 6 months.  But I don't want to be unprepared.

So I'm thinking of becoming a BCB member.. but will it benefit me over here?

When I come to Florida in September, will it entitle me to anything?.. I don't mean like a 'get out of jail free' card, you understand.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2016, 04:59 PM by RicoTx.)

It's been a long week.

I want some booze when I get outta here.

I'm playing the Ocean Course at the Omni Amelia on Sunday. Smile

I mixed Crown Royal and Nyquil earlier..

And it just took me 10 minutes to type this out..

Quote:I mixed Crown Royal and Nyquil earlier..

And it just took me 10 minutes to type this out..

*Races to get the NyQuil.

Ordered me a PBR Koozie and a Lapel Pin. Should be here Tuesday. So I'll take this advice

[Image: AAB_zpsiyfahb3l.jpg]

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:I'm playing the Ocean Course at the Omni Amelia on Sunday. Smile

Oooo. Nice!  

Is waiting to see if any of our military friends know what the flags in my sig mean.

[Image: review.jpg]