Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:I use intimidation and pointless soul crushing assignments for the first few days.

I plan on starting the meeting with the ole Who's-in-charge-here?! bit where I just smack the first person to speak. Then I make them tabulate TPS Report Form Templates until they are as miserable as I am.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

So tonight I watched Focus with Will Smith and Margot Robbie...

Man she is sooooooo hot.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Anyone else with Vystar? Admittedly I know nothing about this new-fangled online computer thingy thing that geeky computer folks set up for them, but it seems to me they kind of screwed the pooch a little on this one. I anticipated problems, but this is going into its third day now and nothing seems to be working right.

Quote:Anyone else with Vystar? Admittedly I know nothing about this new-fangled online computer thingy thing that geeky computer folks set up for them, but it seems to me they kind of screwed the pooch a little on this one. I anticipated problems, but this is going into its third day now and nothing seems to be working right.

They've supposedly "updated" their online and mobile banking app.. Total crap to tell ya the truth. I finally was able to re-create my new account at like 5am this morning. Their excuse was that there were too many people trying to sign up at once and it flooded their server. Yeah, the screwed the pooch on it and didn't think any of this out very well..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:They've supposedly "updated" their online and mobile banking app.. Total crap to tell ya the truth. I finally was able to re-create my new account at like 5am this morning. Their excuse was that there were too many people trying to sign up at once and it flooded their server. Yeah, the screwed the pooch on it and didn't think any of this out very well..

Yeah, I was able to recreate mine late last night, but I haven't been able to get back in.

Quote:Yeah, I was able to recreate mine late last night, but I haven't been able to get back in.

For the next few days, your best bet is early morning and late night.
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Anyone else with Vystar? Admittedly I know nothing about this new-fangled online computer thingy thing that geeky computer folks set up for them, but it seems to me they kind of screwed the pooch a little on this one. I anticipated problems, but this is going into its third day now and nothing seems to be working right.

I haven't even tried yet...is it that crappy?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:I haven't even tried yet...is it that crappy?

I just got in but I'm sure it's because traffic is down. The new site is okay but I need to get an account number and I can't find it. At least it's not readily apparent. Stupid progress!

I went through similar issues with 121 (old Florida Telco) a couple of months ago when they changed their bill pay system.  It was a fiasco and it took me over a month to get some things straightened out.

Other than that and the fact that I hate the 'new and improved' system....it's fantastic.   :mellow:

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

You know what really hurts?  Closing your fingertip in the car (truck) door.  I would recommend not doing it if at all possible.

I'm supposed to jurify some folks today. I hope they provide lunch.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I'm supposed to jurify some folks today. I hope they provide lunch.

Jurify? That sounds ***official***.

Quote:I'm supposed to jurify some folks today. I hope they provide lunch.

What the hell are you going to do to them?? It sounds painful!!!

Yes, the jurification of the law in the good state of Virginia may sometimes be painful. It is however, a necessary thing.

Quote:Yes, the jurification of the law in the good state of Virginia may sometimes be painful. It is however, a necessary thing.

Are you certified?

I was called for the Ken Starr Grand Jury, But being 90% deaf, I got out of it.

[Image: review.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2016, 09:18 AM by RicoTx.)

Well, I just renewed my dum season tickets.

Quote:I just got in but I'm sure it's because traffic is down. The new site is okay but I need to get an account number and I can't find it. At least it's not readily apparent. Stupid progress!

I can get on with a computer but I can't get the new mobile app to work.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:I can get on with a computer but I can't get the new mobile app to work.

I was able to get mine working, no problem. Try downloading it again...maybe that will help.

Quote:Well, I just renewed my dum season tickets.

I am not a grammar Nazi, but how do you misspell the word Dumb? 

This is the year to buy season tickets because they remain cheap before the band wagon fans start to increase the price after Blake Bortles catches on fire with a strong defense backing him!