Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:That's probably something you should check in to incase they do have age limits for rookies.

They don't have an age limit.. I just meant being the new 35 year old kid on the block, that's all... just pondering.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:They don't have an age limit.. I just meant being the new 35 year old kid on the block, that's all... just pondering.

U wouldn't think so, I imagine they'd almost welcome someone with life experience as a civilian to the force.
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:U wouldn't think so, I imagine they'd almost welcome someone with life experience as a civilian to the force.

I guess so... plus 13 years in the Ambulance Service should help me too... another Emergency Service..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Golly, I love Mondays.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

I introduced two co-workers who are football fans to "Spider Charts". One of them is convinced that he can connect any player in the NFL to Rob Gronkowski.

I'm a devious little devil.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I planted tomatoes and peppers today.  

Now I'm gonna' eat BBQ. 

I feel like I should have started this with "Ladies and Gentlemen, the story you are about to hear is true. Only the names have been changed..."

Quote:I planted tomatoes and peppers today.  

Now I'm gonna' eat BBQ. 

I feel like I should have started this with "Ladies and Gentlemen, the story you are about to hear is true. Only the names have been changed..."
I bought a low carb diet book.

Quote:I bought a low carb diet book.

Big mistake. Worst diet you could possibly be on. You'll lose weight quickly, but it's going to cause you to crave carbs and you'll binge.

Just my two cents (from experience).

Quote:Big mistake. Worst diet you could possibly be on. You'll lose weight quickly, but it's going to cause you to crave carbs and you'll binge.

Just my two cents (from experience).
I'm not cutting carbs completely. Just from dinner to start with since I need that energy in my breakfast.

Quote:I'm not cutting carbs completely. Just from dinner to start with since I need that energy in my breakfast.

Man, it's no big mystery. Eat smart and exercise. That's the end of my 2 cents. So I guess that was 4 cents.

And forget the beer, that's full of carbs! :yes:

Is currently experiencing life at several What the F's per hour

Quote:I bought a low carb diet book.

I have a strong suspicion it ain't gonna taste very good. Maybe with a little marinara sauce, or something.

Quote:I have a strong suspicion it ain't gonna taste very good. Maybe with a little marinara sauce, or something.

Bay leaves are key.  Cook that thing low and slow and don't forget the bay leaves. 

Quote:Bay leaves are key. Cook that thing low and slow and don't forget the bay leaves.

Great advice! And turn the pages when simmering. They'll clump if you don't.

*buuuuurrrrrrrrrp*

Golden Corral

Quote:*buuuuurrrrrrrrrp*

Golden Corral

Did Jeff Foxworthy serve ya grissly steak and rubbery chicken?
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Did Jeff Foxworthy serve ya grissly steak and rubbery chicken?

Golden Corral gets a bad rap. It definitely has one of the best salad bars around. 

Quote:Did Jeff Foxworthy serve ya grissly steak and rubbery chicken?

You forgot about the chocolate fountain hell they keep pushing!!
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Golden Corral gets a bad rap. It definitely has one of the best salad bars around. 

Who in the heck goes to Golden Corral for the salad bar?

Come on man, eat something that had parents.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Who in the heck goes to Golden Corral for the salad bar?

Come on man, eat something that had parents.

Oh I did that too, but I had to eat something healthy.