Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 Free Agency Thread***

Marks, Jackson, Miller, Bennett, A. Jones...and Odrick in a pinch.  I like that DT rotation.

Worst to 1st.  Curse Reversed!

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Great news!!! I love Caldwell at GM.

Me too. People don't realize how smart he actually is. When he speaks, I listen.
Shock the world

Jeff Darlington just tweeted to watch Irvin, Vernon, and Jackson for the Jaguars.  Sounds like we could get all 3.

In before the details come out and posters start complaining about money that isn't even their money...

I am SO happy right now. Malik was my guy right in front of Vernon and Irvin. Disruptive force everytime I saw him on the inside. Was enormous for them in playoffs.

So how does the team use Jackson and Odrick? I would hope both of them can be on the field at the same time.

That means Dave was probably talking to him since yesterday. Dave stays under the radar and gets his guy! Already made a splash, lets get Irvin, a CB, and OG. We are good! 

We may see the Jags defense get a sack this season!

I want Irvin and Vernon to solidify the front 7.

@RapSheet It's a 6-year deal for the #Jaguars and DT Malik Jackson. He'll sign when the league year opens tomorrow.

Quote:So how does the team use Jackson and Odrick? I would hope both of them can be on the field at the same time.
Guessing Jackson will be rotating all over the line.

Quote:Jeff Darlington just tweeted to watch Irvin, Vernon, and Jackson for the Jaguars.  Sounds like we could get all 3.

I said it before stoopid ugly Jeff Darlington. What a friggin perfect nascar name.

Quote:Jeff Darlington just tweeted to watch Irvin, Vernon, and Jackson for the Jaguars.  Sounds like we could get all 3.

If that happens, I'd call it a day in free agency. I believe we can find the last missing pieces in the draft.

Is NFL network not working for anyone else?

@AdamSchefter Chiefs and LB Tamba Hali reached agreement on three-year deal that will enable him to finish career in KC, per league source.

Quote:We may see the Jags defense get a sack this season!

Jags have been able to get sacks but we are not consistent with sacks, pressures, and hurries. I think by adding Jackson with Marks and Fowler coming back with potential Brue Irvin signing that would be a disruptive front 7. Only person I would be worried about is Poz on 3rd down but he is serviceable for now. 

Yes we got Malik Jackson

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Malik Jackson murdered us a couple of years ago when we played in Denver.

It's a great addition

<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

Is NFL Network down for anyone else ?

-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2016, 02:17 PM by ColoJag.)

We like myles jack but as a lb/ss not a Mike Lb......that was a tweet from Matt Miller