Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 Free Agency Thread***

Quote:@ninac Jags showing interest in trading for Kam Chancellor.

Wow
I don't believe this at all...

Sounds and smells like poo hitting the wall.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^God I hope this is true

Wow
Makes sense. Depends on what the asking price is.

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

No way.

Noooooooooooo

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Wow

Oh rly?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Who was the poster who said Malik Jackson wouldn't get 11 mill+ in Free Agency?

Probably me. I said he should get $10 to $11 million and that paying $14 million + was overpaying. I disagree with the move, but will be rooting for him. Can't always get our way.

Disappointed about Irvin, but Diamond Dave has a price point for each player (see Demarco Murray) and if Oakland went above that point, glad he didn't do it.
“It is the job of thinking people not to be on the side of the executioners.”
― Albert Camus

@BWilliamsonNFL. This Bruce Irvin thing blindsided a lot of folks involved. Another name to keep on #Raiders' radar: Janoris Jenkins
You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.

Wow
Literally don't see this anywhere...even typed in that name on twitter.

Wow

Are they even on twitter?

Quote:Damn Raiders doing work on defense. Mack and Irvin at LB looks real good on paper.
ugh I wanted Irvin Fowler

Now I want Vernon, didnt want him if we got Irvin, if we lose Vernon we have to get Bosa

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Oh well. This almost means Vernon will get a cant turn down deal. Irvin would have been great too but anyone of them plus Jackson makes this an improved defense.

Wow

Who?

Quote:Literally don't see this anywhere...even typed in that name on twitter.

Ditto

(This post was last modified: 03-08-2016, 10:28 PM by jaguarmvp.)

Chancellor just held out in Seattle and not happy about his pay.  I don't know if Seattle can pay him what he is worth.  It might make sense.  Depends on the asking price. A 3rd or 4th should do it.  This is assuming there is any kind of truth to it.

[Image: mvp.avia8a99974486b2b89.md.png]

Hype was around Bruce Irvin, but I think we get Vernon in the end. Either way fine with me

Quote:Literally don't see this anywhere...even typed in that name on twitter.

I just checked, its no longer there. Probably a fake.

Quote:@BWilliamsonNFL. This Bruce Irvin thing blindsided a lot of folks involved. Another name to keep on #Raiders' radar: Janoris Jenkins
We all knew the Raiders would be the #1 competition for FA's. Two big splashes this FA for them so far. 

Quote:I just checked, its no longer there. Probably a fake.

Probably.