Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 Free Agency Thread***

Quote:Would anyone like a pick-up of OL Andre Smith?

To play guard yes. I just dont trust him lol

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Would anyone like a pick-up of OL Andre Smith?

As a bra model?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Ayers will have dinner tonight with the Jags

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Quote:Ayers will have dinner tonight with the Jags

Per?
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:What part? I grew up in Henrietta. Really miss it up there.

Northwest area, near Gates/390. Gotta go to Henrietta if u wanna experience any of the new businesses or restaurants now a days. Henrietta's boomin with new businesses.
You Gotta Be Able To Run Da' Rock~

Quote:Per?
Adam Caplin on ESPN Insiders a few mins ago

Dolphins just signed CJ Anderson to an offer sheets. 4 years 18 million. Denver has 7 days.

May tie up too much money for them to go after Ayers
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Northwest area, near Gates/390. Gotta go to Henrietta if u wanna experience any of the new businesses or restaurants now a days. Henrietta's boomin with new businesses.

Gotcha, my brother just bought a house in that area. I just left Rochester for FL about 2 years ago, now leaving FL lol. I always liked Henrietta, close to downtown but not quite in the boonies like Rush or Avon
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Rapoport has also tweeted about Ayers visiting JAX next. After visiting Tampa he was supposedly going to Miami but things have changed. I'd be super happy with this.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/708056114806562817' title="5:25 PM - 10 Mar 2016">1m1 minute ago</a>

<p class="">Giants CB Prince Amukamara visiting Jacksonville Jaguars, per source.

<div><a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>Adam Schefter<span>Verified account</span>‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@AdamSchefter</span></a>
</div>

<p class="" style="font-size:26px;">Giants CB Prince Amukamara visiting Jacksonville Jaguars, per source.

Quote:Good point. Plenty of times things worked out for us when it didn't appear it wasn't what we wanted.

I don't think we end up with Bortles had Blackmon not had his issues. We might have won another game or two if his head is on straight, just enough to put us out of range for Bortles.

TC originally wanted Curtis Enis in 1998 and tried to trade up to get him. He wasn't able to pull off the deal and stayed at 9 overall (thanks to Buffalo trading for Rob Johnson), the guy we wound up with? Fred Taylor.

Exactly. I really like the targeted areas to fill a few holes prior to the draft. We'll be fine

@AdamSchefter Giants CB Prince Amukamara visiting Jacksonville Jaguars, per source.

Quote:

<p class="bbc_indent" style="margin-left:40px;">45]
<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter'>Adam SchefterVerified account‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@AdamSchefter</span></a>

Giants CB Prince Amukamara visiting Jacksonville Jaguars, per source.

Nickle back?

Jackson York Seacos?.....

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!

Quote:Nickle back?

I assume Colvin would be the nickel.

Quote:Nickle back?
Hope so dont want him as a starter he will add solid deep

(This post was last modified: 03-10-2016, 06:34 PM by JagSwag.)

<a class="bbc_url" href='https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/708056923254431744'>https://twitter.com/rapsheet/status/708056923254431744</a>

Ayers and Prince A will be decent additions. This D should be able to compete by the end of the draft.

Prince completes the D? Really? Or does he replace Gratz or McCray?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Probably replaces McCray; which I'm still wondering what the heck happend to him..............

GO JAGS!!

Let's Get Em!!!! Go Jags!