Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 Free Agency Thread***

Quote:An Arizona reporter on Twitter said he spoke with Amukamara and he said he hasn't been in touch with the Cardinals.

Seems like we can grab him even though I'm not the biggest fan of his. Biggest problem is his health.
Amukamara would be a very good grab imo. I wonder when we'll hear something if him and Ayers went out to dinner with us tonight?

He has health problems, but when healthy and in the right scheme (which he would be here), he has a chance to be a pretty damn good corner. 

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Penn was solid last year, but he's 33. It's telling that the Raiders made Osemele a top 5 paid olineman in the entire league and have made very little effort to keep their guy.

Beachum is the LT to target if we really feel the need.
it's why I said 1 uear deal. Penn>Joeckel

Quote:it's why I said 1 uear deal. Penn>Joeckel
If you can promise Penn won't fall off any while well on the downslope of his career...but that's an unlikely scenario I think. 

Quote:Amukamara would be a very good grab imo. I wonder when we'll hear something if him and Ayers went out to dinner with us tonight?

He has health problems, but when healthy and in the right scheme (which he would be here), he has a chance to be a pretty damn good corner.
I heard Prince is gonna meet with us tomorrow and Ayers tonight

Ayers and Prince would be a nice payback to the Giants for Vernon. 

Quote:If you can promise Penn won't fall off any while well on the downslope of his career...but that's an unlikely scenario I think.
he didnt fall off last year. You take the chance

Vernon dis not want to play here. If Ayers does rather have him anyway.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Prince is a great fit. Love corners who relish contact and he's one of them.

Quote:he didnt fall off last year. You take the chance

Exactly. And even if he drops off a little, it wouldnt be as bad as 2015 Joeckel.

Tweet from Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) - #Saints S Rafael Bush is visiting the #Lions tomorrow, source said. They continue to try to add players on D.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/708112580708069376
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:I wonder if he could sign tonight?

Ivory news came through around 10pm. We could still hear something tonight
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

Quote:Amukamara would be a very good grab imo. I wonder when we'll hear something if him and Ayers went out to dinner with us tonight?

I'd say he's better than Gratz so that's good. Giants had no pass rush also, so that may have hurt his stock also.

I believe Prince and Ayers basically sign at the same time tomorrow.
Shock the world

Though its silly. I traded for corners in madden. And far as there. Which means nothing. He is golden and a monster.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:I'd say he's better than Gratz so that's good. Giants had no pass rush also, so that may have hurt his stock also.

I believe Prince and Ayers basically sign at the same time tomorrow.
Go read what Giants SBnation had to say about the guy. When healthy he shows a ton of talent, but he wasn't a great fit/used properly in New York and he has injury problems. Injury problems suck, and not like that's ideal, but he's the most talented CB on the market.

What happened to Casey Hayward? He used to be a premier corner, haven't heard anything about him since the start of FA.

Quote:What happened to Casey Hayward? He used to be a premier corner, haven't heard anything about him since the start of FA.
I think he visited with the bears at some point but other than that its been pretty quiet. Hell be a good get for someone tho, quality player.

Quote:Go read what Giants SBnation had to say about the guy. When healthy he shows a ton of talent, but he wasn't a great fit/used properly in New York and he has injury problems. Injury problems suck, and not like that's ideal, but he's the most talented CB on the market.

Cool. I'll take a look.
Shock the world

Quote:What happened to Casey Hayward? He used to be a premier corner, haven't heard anything about him since the start of FA.
He had a great rookie year but other then that he has been avg 

<B><FONT color=cyan>Jags this is your year</FONT></B>

Looks like a long dinner

Quote:Looks like a long dinner

Can't rush perfection, gotta light the candles and stuff.