Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***Official 2016 Free Agency Thread***

Yeah my friend (Giant fan) says "Amukamara is a competitor that's for sure. Injuries are obviously a problem, but to be honest I think he's just a little under talented to be in this league, but just by a little. He won't lock down #1 receivers. He's worth having, but not worth big money."
Shock the world

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Yeah my friend (Giant fan) says "Amukamara is a competitor that's for sure. Injuries are obviously a problem, but to be honest I think he's just a little under talented to be in this league, but just by a little. He won't lock down #1 receivers. He's worth having, but not worth big money."

He's not talented enough to be in the NFL? Seems legit.

Quote:He's not talented enough to be in the NFL? Seems legit.

Well that's not really what he exactly meant. I think it was more like compete at a high level talent.
Shock the world

Quote:Can't rush perfection, gotta light the candles and stuff.

"...gonna find my baby, gonna hold her tight..."

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I don't get why everyone saying we should pass on Prince A. He is wayyyy better than all of our CBs, did u guys watched any games last year, our pass def was disgusting! A senior in high school could've went over 100 yards on them.... Prince is an instant upgrade over all our CBs, Id start him on one side, draft Hargreaves(1st rd) or Williams (2nd rd) to start on the other side, with Gipson and Cyp playing safety, sounds good to me, way better than last year. Adds depth as well.

Quote:Well that's not really what he exactly meant. I think it was more like compete at a high level talent.

Fair enough.

I'll take him. Especially on a 2-year Caldwell special.

Quote:I don't get why everyone saying we should pass on Prince A. He is wayyyy better than all of our CBs, did u guys watched any games last year, our pass def was disgusting! A senior in high school could've went over 100 yards on them.... Prince is an instant upgrade over all our CBs, Id start him on one side, draft Hargreaves(1st rd) or Williams (2nd rd) to start on the other side, with Gipson and Cyp playing safety, sounds good to me, way better than last year. Adds depth as well.

Uhhh Davon House....

I don't mind bringing him in. He's not going to break the bank and it's not going to be a bidding war. He gets a chance to prove himself and the Jags get a third solid corner if he pans out.

Quote:Uhhh Davon House....

Hahahahaha. Good one. That dude is a joke. Like I said again, our CBs got torched all season. If u think House is a legit starter in this league than its sad to see what our fans will settle for... He'd be 3rd or 4th on most depth charts in this league

It doesn't matter who you have at corner if your pass rush stinks.

(This post was last modified: 03-11-2016, 05:10 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

House is not on Prince level. Providing Prince stays healthy.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:It doesn't matter who you have at corner if your pass rush stinks.

That is 100% true. Odrick, marks, Fowler, Jackson... Maybe Ayers and a solid draft pick. Pass rush gonna be nice this coming season

Quote:Hahahahaha. Good one. That dude is a joke. Like I said again, our CBs got torched all season. If u think House is a legit starter in this league than its sad to see what our fans will settle for... He'd be 3rd or 4th on most depth charts in this league

Of course he's gonna look bad when he has to cover a man for seven seconds because the pass rush is non-existent.

No problem with Ayers coming, had a great season last season and can be a veteran presence as a pass rusher on that line, now of course, I would have a limit on the price he is asking for, but I would like Ayers as a Jag this season. 

No interest in Amukamara. Last thing the Jags need is another injury prone corner who cant stay on the field, not only that, but overpaid as well. I would much rather draft a guy or two than waste money on him. 

What's the latest on Ayers
[Image: giphy.gif]

For the record, House had over 20 pass break-ups and 4 interceptions; phenomenal numbers.

Quote:For the record, House had over 20 pass break-ups and 4 interceptions; phenomenal numbers.

We all know numbers don't tell the story, he did make the most of what he could do, but I still don't think he's a quality starting CB.

I love how people trash House. I guess we forgot that we had the best D-line out there that only gave the QB less than 2 seconds to get rid of the ball.

I saw several plays a game where the QB was able to prepare a 5 course meal without being pressured. The front seven getting pressure on the QB has absolutely nothing to do with the play of the secondary from what fools are saying about House being garbage.

Quote:We all know numbers don't tell the story, he did make the most of what he could do, but I still don't think he's a quality starting CB.

We're just going to have to agree to disagree on this one.
IT WAS ALWAYS THE JAGS

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/PSchrags'>Peter Schrager ‏@PSchrags </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/PSchrags/status/708245511959154688' title="5:57 AM - 11 Mar 2016">43m43 minutes ago</a>

<p class="">Expect secondary cornerback market to heat up a little bit today. Prince Amukarmara visiting Jacksonville could be first domino.