Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Holy [BAD WORD REMOVED]! I actually got one of the rocking chairs at Boston Logan airport!

I feel like a winner!

Are they like the ones in front of Cracker Barrel?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Except better!

Getting a chance to chill in one almost makes up for the $15 Manhattan I drank.
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

James Burke is the greatest documentarian who ever lived.

That is all.

[Image: 23401281-Two-young-Jaguars-and-their-mot...-Photo.jpg]

http://www.jacksonvillezoo.org/roses

April 30th 10am to 4pm & May 1st Wine at the Zoo

Quote:[Image: 23401281-Two-young-Jaguars-and-their-mot...-Photo.jpg]

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.jacksonvillezoo.org/roses'>http://www.jacksonvillezoo.org/roses</a>

April 30th 10am to 4pm & May 1st Wine at the Zoo

Mmmmmm. Nothing like an earthy, fruit-forward meritage intermingled with the pungent aroma of giraffe poo.

Space X did it!   They finally got a first stage rocket to land on a barge.  

Elon Musk is a brilliant man, but he sure would do himself a favor by getting some public speaking lessons.  It's painful listening to his halting cadence.  

Quote:Elon Musk is a brilliant man, 
He is, but I still think the Model 3 is an ugly car.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.space.com/32517-spacex-sticks-rocket-landing-sea-dragon-launch.html'>Space X did it! </a> They finally got a first stage rocket to land on a barge.

Elon Musk is a brilliant man, but he sure would do himself a favor by getting some public speaking lessons. It's painful listening to his halting cadence.

Yup exciting stuff, hopefully theyve got it nailed down now it should make getting stuff in space so much cheaper
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Are they like the ones in front of Cracker Barrel?

So I'm at an estate sale in Avondale and Angela Corey is working one of the tables.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:So I'm at an estate sale in Avondale and Angela Corey is working one of the tables.

Really? What street...lol

A simple pleasure in life: quenching your thirst with a long pull from a cold glass of beer.

OK, here it is April 9th and we had SNOW flurries today where I'm at. Winter, you had 6 months to get here now GO AWAY!

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Really? What street...lol

Richmond St.

Quote:Richmond St.

Find anything good?

Quote:Find anything good?

Nah, bad pickins' this week.  My wife didn't even get anything at any of them.  And she always come home with something.

I think I sprained my hip chasing the dog.

Quote:I think I sprained my hip chasing the dog.

May I suggest farmersonly.com?

Quote:Nah, bad pickins' this week.  My wife didn't even get anything at any of them.  And she always come home with something.

Well that stinks.

Quote:May I suggest farmersonly.com?

You are just too funny!!! :yes:

Quote:May I suggest farmersonly.com?

I walked right into that one