Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:OK, I'll play along.

How come when you're boarding your flight the flight attendant insists on telling you how full the flight is?

"This flight is very full tonight."

"This flight is quite full tonight."

"This flight is EXTREMELY full tonight."

Isn't full...you know...full?

Extremely full means all the inconsiderate idiots who think steam trunks with wheels qualify as carry on luggage.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

(This post was last modified: 12-04-2013, 09:55 AM by homebiscuit.)

DP

Quote:DP

Not unless you pay me first. And I mean pay a lot.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Got another business idea. If you remember my "Sod Me" idea, this one can go hand in hand with that one. I can expand that business to have a division that does the lawn maintenance. I can hire "little people" ( that's what they are called now right?) and call it "Turf Smurfs" it'll be sooo adorable. Around Halloween time I can have garden gnome costumes for them to wear while working.

I chew tobacco and I feel like I should warn you guys; I feel convinced that Levi Garrett just sweeps up the forest floor to put into their product. Yuck!

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Got another business idea. If you remember my "Sod Me" idea, this one can go hand in hand with that one. I can expand that business to have a division that does the lawn maintenance. I can hire "little people" ( that's what they are called now right?) and call it "Turf Smurfs" it'll be sooo adorable. Around Halloween time I can have garden gnome costumes for them to wear while working.

Smurfs is a copy righted trademark. you'd be sued out of existance :teehee:

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Not unless you pay me first. And I mean pay a lot.

I had to Google that. I'm scarred for life now.

But as long as we're here...you know...how much we talking about?

Quote:Got another business idea. If you remember my "Sod Me" idea, this one can go hand in hand with that one. I can expand that business to have a division that does the lawn maintenance. I can hire "little people" ( that's what they are called now right?) and call it "Turf Smurfs" it'll be sooo adorable. Around Halloween time I can have garden gnome costumes for them to wear while working.

You'll dwarf the competition.

Quote:I had to Google that. I'm scarred for life now.

But as long as we're here...you know...how much we talking about?

Remember that Yacht that Shad was selling? That might be good for the down payment.

Maybe.

Quote:You'll dwarf the competition.

Except for that crew down south that has girls in bikinis doing lawns. I won't try to compete with them. I'm not sure how my crew will look in them anyways.

Quote:Smurfs is a copy righted trademark. you'd be sued out of existance :teehee:
It's alright, they will be well under the radar. You'll hear some racket outside and look out your window. You'll see just the top of the mower go by. You'll get up to investigate what the heck is going on. Then you'll see the turf smurfs in action. As you chuckle to yourself knowing it's just the turf smurfs manicuring your lawn, you'll waive and little mini T-Rex will waive his arm back at you.

Quote:Not unless you pay me first. And I mean pay a lot.

You are a guy, right?? You don't have two of what's required for that little bit of extracurricular entertainment!! :blink:

And if you're talking about two in one...boy, you ain't never gonna sit down right again!!! :no:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:You'll see just the top of the mower go by. You'll get up to investigate what the heck is going on. Then you'll see the turf smurfs in action. As you chuckle to yourself knowing it's just the turf smurfs manicuring your lawn, you'll waive and little mini T-Rex will waive his arm back at you.

Sounds exactly like my last bikini wax.

Quote:You are a guy, right?? You don't have two of what's required for that little bit of extracurricular entertainment!! :blink:

And if you're talking about two in one...boy, you ain't never gonna sit down right again!!! :no:
Thanks for brining that up. I was thinking that as well but didn't want to be the sick one to say it.

Quote:Sounds exactly like my last bikini wax.

Pffft. Ugh, sorry. Had a hair in my mouth.

Quote:Thanks for brining that up. I was thinking that as well but didn't want to be the sick one to say it.

Hey...you calling me sick?? :angry:

Quote:Hey...you calling me sick?? :angry:

I'm not sure. But I was thinking the same thing. So if you are then I am as well.

Quote:Hey...you calling me sick?? :angry:

In his defense, no one could look that hot without being sick ... It's unnatural beauty.

I mean, the man does make a good point when you really consider it. Wink

Quote:I'm not sure. But I was thinking the same thing. So if you are then I am as well.

Well...Deacon is the sick one!! He's the one selling his stuff on a message board!! :blink:

Quote:In his defense, no one could look that hot without being sick ... It's unnatural beauty.

I mean, the man does make a good point when you really consider it. Wink

Riiight! Who's leg you trying to pull here???

Quote:Well...Deacon is the sick one!! He's the one selling his stuff on a message board!! :blink:

Is there any coupons?

Quote:Riiight! Who's leg you trying to pull here???

That isn't a very convincing defense. :no: