Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

16 minutes.....
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Yee-ha. In the lot at the stadium. Hello Mr. Yuengling.

Quote:Yee-ha. In the lot at the stadium. Hello Mr. Yuengling.

yeah, right....prob Natty light

Quote:I didn't think you could count.

what makes you think he can now?...

Quote:yeah, right....prob Natty light

Hey now, when I was a poor 22 year old living in the sticks with my wife and her family, that stuff was AWESOME! I mean, when your broke. Not now of course. Lol I don't think Rico is broke though. Just a hunch.

Quote:yeah, right....prob Natty light
Whatever. I'm at game with actual fans and friends.

Dude, you should move down here. You'd fit right in..you know..with all the flip flops and all.

Quote:what makes you think he can now?...
I can count to one. So I can count all of the narcissists here.

GO Jags!!!

Quote:Whatever. I'm at game with actual fans and friends.

Dude, you should move down here. You'd fit right in..you know..with all the flip flops and all.

Help get me good employment down there and its a deal. 

Quote:I can count to one. So I can count all of the narcissists here.

GO Jags!!!

hee hee hee, so is that me or you? :woot: 

Quote:Help get me good employment down there and its a deal.

hee hee hee, so is that me or you? :woot:
If you can't figure it out, you're a whole lot less intelligent than I gave you credit for.

I'm drunk. Go Jags. Used our Teal Deals coupon on Bono's. Yum.

Sorry,no embellishment made with a clever emoticon. I'm on my cell getting laughs by making you look dumb.

Go Jags!

Quote:I can count to one.

You got way too much ti

(This post was last modified: 12-06-2013, 03:24 AM by jag86fan.)

He could count it, you couldn't even spell it...

"Time on your hands"

"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
;
Charles Schultz
;

;
"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
;
T-Shirt at District Wrestling Meet.

Its beer season in my neck of the woods. They ain't no limit and its open all year.

[Image: review.jpg]

Nice restful 2 1/2 hours sleep and into work on time at 7:00.

Ugh.

Quote:Nice restful 2 1/2 hours sleep and into work on time at 7:00.

Ugh.

Almost the same here brother. After watching both the VCU and Jacksonville games, walked home from the bar after eleventy $2 Bourbons. My head hit the pillow around 12:30, and I was on the road to work at 5:30.

Have mercy upon me.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Almost the same here brother. After watching both the VCU and Jacksonville games, walked home from the bar after eleventy $2 Bourbons. My head hit the pillow around 12:30, and I was on the road to work at 5:30.

Have mercy upon me.
I ain't as young as I used to be.

Come to think of it, it wasn't very easy back then either.

Quote:I ain't as young as I used to be.

Come to think of it, it wasn't very easy back then either.

I mean, what was I supposed to do? The waitress put her hand on my back when she asked if I wanted another round, and we all know what that means.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I mean, what was I supposed to do? The waitress put her hand on my back when she asked if I wanted another round, and we all know what that means.
That she wants to sell you another round?

Quote:That she wants to sell you another round?
Yeah, pretty much. But they were only two dollars!

Quote:Yeah, pretty much. But they were only two dollars!
My Yuenglings managed to disappear by the end of the night. And we finished off our Petron Silver.

Next weekend = Jello shooters

really, I don't mind when the little voices in my head talk to me, but do they have to argue all the time??

[Image: review.jpg]