Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Sad  Sad

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

[Image: ouy03l.jpg]
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I saw one of those electronic billboards on 95 South this morning, the ones where they post the Silver Alerts. It read "Slower Traffic Keep Right.. Minimum $121 Fine"..

Hope they really start enforcing that..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:[Image: ouy03l.jpg]
"You can't feel it, but it's there."

Name of my sex tape, volume 3.

Quote:"You can't feel it, but it's there."

Name of my sex tape, volume 3.

Straight after Volume 2 'Stop doing that, I'm asleep'..

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Straight after Volume 2 'Stop doing that, I'm asleep'..

Who can forget the original, "My name's not Steve!"

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

I have off the next four days. Just need to make it to 4:00.

I think I can...I think I can...I think I can...
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

So my head of department has just told us all that we can have the England V Wales game on at work..

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I just went into the Political forum out of boredom.

Suddenly I feel like gouging my eyes out.

Quote:I just went into the Political forum out of boredom.

"Here, there be monsters"

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:I just went into the Political forum out of boredom.

Venturing into the political forum is like that character in a horror flick that decides to check out the basement after the storm knocked out the power - and there are noises downstairs - and someone has painted a pentagram in blood on the basement door. 

Quote:Venturing into the political forum is like that character in a horror flick that decides to check out the basement after the storm knocked out the power - and there are noises downstairs - and someone has painted a pentagram in blood on the basement door. 

...and she just got out of a shower.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I just went and acquisitioned more fun size candies from our admin assistant's desk.  At least now I've done something productive today. 

I was gonna do some work in the yard, but I waited JUST long enough apparently.

Thank you, rain.

Some days, I get more and more convinced that Management types are not interested at all in the "how" of "how things get done." Today is one of them days.

horrible day at work, had to notify upper management of an issue in our garage, I HATE being that guy. This next week is gonna SUUUUUUCCCK

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:horrible day at work, had to notify upper management of an issue in our garage, I HATE being that guy. This next week is gonna SUUUUUUCCCK

I'm guessing that it ain't about how the AC doesn't work that well either. Sorry for ya man.

We had ourselves quite a thunderstorm up here last night. Lots of lines down, folks without power, debris damage. Somebody who works for the power company had better get on this, quick!

Quote:"Here, there be monsters"

[Image: article-2517252-19C63D4600000578-395_634x442.jpg]

Quote:[Image: article-2517252-19C63D4600000578-395_634x442.jpg]

This is the storm Deacon was talking about.