Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:Well, I guess you don't want me to share any of my ice cream with you.

What kind?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:What kind?

He's wearing nothing but a raincoat and driving an old van, fer gods sake. Have you learned nothing?

Quote:What kind?
Magnum Pink Raspberry.

Quote:He's wearing nothing but a raincoat and driving an old van, fer gods sake. Have you learned nothing?

Its a bicycle...with a bell. I think I'll be okay.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-T3pZf2A1HY0/VO4ZgZDf9xI/AAAAAAAAUsE/ydJS5uNmpCc/s1600/Magnum%2BPink%2BRaspberry%2BReview.jpg'>Magnum Pink Raspberry.</a>

Pass.

Quote:32*C is considered a cool front here in the summer!! Lol

Hey, it's warm for here.. Let me have my moment..
[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:Hey, it's warm for here.. Let me have my moment..

OMG!! How can you stand living on the sun???

(Better? Big Grin)

Quote:Hey, it's warm for here.. Let me have my moment..
It was absolute torture walking from the air conditioned train to the air conditioned office. 

Quote:It was absolute torture walking from the air conditioned train to the air conditioned office. 

Awwwwwww. you Poor Baby   :teehee: :yes: :woot:

[Image: review.jpg]

Getting ready to go to Miami and do a quick turnaround back to Jax.. This 600 mile drive should put me into bonus miles for the week..

$$$ cha-ching $$$
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:Getting ready to go to Miami and do a quick turnaround back to Jax.. This 600 mile drive should put me into bonus miles for the week..

$$$ cha-ching $$$

Bring us all back something nice from your trip!

(This post was last modified: 07-19-2016, 11:48 PM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:Bring us all back something nice from your trip!

I don't plan on being there long.. Long enough for them to unload me and then I'm back on the road.. Could stop at a local choke n' puke to see what they have for ya though

Quote:It was absolute torture walking from the air conditioned train to the air conditioned office.

Get remote start for your car, let the AC run for a few minutes before taking the long walk to the driveway and you'll be much happier.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

When school is out I can take Greenland Road to work and it makes my life much less stressful.  I had to drop a couple of things at my storage unit on the way to work this morning, so I had to take I295.  It took me about 30 seconds to remember why I hate it so much.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2016, 10:48 AM by WingerDinger.)

Quote:When school is out I can take Greenland Road to work and it makes my life much less stressful. I had to drop a couple of things at my storage unit on the way to work this morning, so I had to take I295. It took me about 30 seconds to remember why I hate it so much.

Try 595 in Miami.. I just broke loose of that jungle..

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2016, 11:02 AM by RicoTx.)

Quote:Try 595 in Miami.. I just broke loose of that jungle..

I hate traffic on all of the interstates in South Florida. I did a three-month contract in Deerfield Beach a few years ago. Besides there just being a lot of traffic down there, the drivers are nuts.

http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/news/...?ref=fbrec

An old story, but a classic.

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:I hate traffic on all of the interstates in South Florida. I did a three-month contract in Deerfield Beach a few years ago. Besides there just being a lot of traffic down there, the drivers are nuts.
I drove from Key West to Jacksonville. I didn't have any complaints. 

Quote:I drove from Key West to Jacksonville. I didn't have any complaints. 

Were you driving forward at the time?

Quote:Were you driving forward at the time?
Yes. In a red Ford Mustang convertible even!