Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:So I've just been showing a colleague of mine where we are staying in Florida.

We came across Friendship Fountain which looks very pretty lit up - well, on the photo's it does anyway.

He asked me if I was going to take my wife there...... and propose to her... :confused:

Itz guud that uu come hang owt wit uuz here cuuz we is da smartz. Everyone buutt for Deacoun and Riuco. They iz duum.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Itz guud that uu come hang owt wit uuz here cuuz we is da smartz. Everyone buutt for Deacoun and Riuco. They iz duum.

[Image: 908b673403d441c2ffe2a39b7a94ababf7cba05b...32d5b7.jpg]

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

We can dance if you want to.. We can leave your friends behind..
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Quote:We can dance if you want to.. We can leave your friends behind..

Feeling like a man without a hat this morning?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Quote:Feeling like a man without a hat this morning?

Only us cool peeps would get that..

Quote:Only us cool peeps would get that..

It's safe with us.

Had my first inspection on the foreclosure I purchased. About what I was expecting. Decent chunk of change to get everything up to speed, but no real surprises. My two biggest concerns were termites and the roof. Roof was fine (replaced in 2012) and no termites. So looks like we're going through with my initial foray into foreclosure-land.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Yes, it is baby Deacon.

I had to ask again if this was really his name and it was confirmed again, baby Deacon it is.

Just to be perfectly clear, I had no say in the naming rights of said baby, none.

I have not yet had a chance to meet and welcome baby Deacon into this world, but I expect I will get that opportunity in the near future.

Yes! The legend lives on!
I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Had my first inspection on the foreclosure I purchased. About what I was expecting. Decent chunk of change to get everything up to speed, but no real surprises. My two biggest concerns were termites and the roof. Roof was fine (replaced in 2012) and no termites. So looks like we're going through with my initial foray into foreclosure-land.

That's great. But remember, the portal to hell and all the demons usually show up AFTER you move in...

Anyone ever try Cinnotti's on Penman?

Just tried it for the first time.. Instant sugar high, but damn good..

Quote:That's great. But remember, the portal to hell and all the demons usually show up AFTER you move in...

Thanks for the encouragement.   :yucky:

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Thanks for the encouragement.   :yucky:

You're welcome!!

Quote:Anyone ever try Cinnotti's on Penman?

Just tried it for the first time.. Instant sugar high, but damn good..

I've gotten cakes there for years...yum!!

Quote:I've gotten cakes there for years...yum!!

We ended up getting a couple of their cream horns.. I started to smell colors..

Quote:We ended up getting a couple of their cream horns.. I started to smell colors..

They are that good!!

Key lime donuts in the spring, punkin spice in the fall. Red velvet all year long.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Key lime donuts in the spring, punkin spice in the fall. Red velvet all year long.

I must be the only person on the planet that doesn't get all excited about the pumpkin spice crap.

Quote:I must be the only person on the planet that doesn't get all excited about the pumpkin spice crap.

Why would anyone buy that??... Sick

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:I must be the only person on the planet that doesn't get all excited about the pumpkin spice crap.

Nope, I am right there with you on all that pumpkin spice crap.

Pumpkin spice this and pumpkin spice that, no thanks.

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.

Quote:Yes! The legend lives on!

I knew at some point you would chime in.

Does anyone out there know anybody with the actual first name Deacon, which is not a nickname or title?

I survived the Gus Bradley Error.