Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

My prior neighbor (he moved to CO 3 years ago) is in town on business. He's been over a couple of times and we went out to dinner last night. I can't imagine what he thinks when he sees what these losers next door have done to his old house. He used to keep his place immaculate. Let's just say it's in somewhat less than that condition now.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:My prior neighbor (he moved to CO 3 years ago) is in town on business. He's been over a couple of times and we went out to dinner last night. I can't imagine what he thinks when he sees what these losers next door have done to his old house. He used to keep his place immaculate. Let's just say it's in somewhat less than that condition now.

Your neighborhood has just gone to hell hasn't it? Lazy neighbors and crazy HOA members...:blink:
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I prefer doing laundry on the front porch because I can keep an eye on it while I do my car mechanics just a few feet away.

Quote:I prefer doing laundry on the front porch because I can keep an eye on it while I do my car mechanics just a few feet away.

I love a man that can multi task!! Love

Quote:Your neighborhood has just gone to hell hasn't it? Lazy neighbors and crazy HOA members... :blink:

I just want to get out and into my own little kingdom.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:I love a man that can multi task!! Love

I can eat dinner whilst watching the TV, does that count?

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

Quote:I can eat dinner whilst watching the TV, does that count?

Impressive!!

Quote:Impressive!!

It's no real wonder why my wife married me, huh?

Lucky girl.

I listen to podcasts when doing the dishes, what does that get me?

Quote:I listen to podcasts when doing the dishes, what does that get me?

Soft hands to make believe you have a wife?

18 C and overcast and my 5 year old son decides to take a dip in the outdoor public swimming pool...

Mind you, I guess 18 C is pretty much tropical for England.

Quote:Soft hands to make believe you have a wife?

If you do it with your weaker hand, it feels like someone else is doing it..

...apparently.

Quote:If you do it with your weaker hand, it feels like someone else is doing it..

...apparently.

You're a married man now, you're going to be getting a lot of first hand knowledge of this theory...

Quote:You're a married man now, you're going to be getting a lot of first hand knowledge of this theory...

Link

Quote:You're a married man now, you're going to be getting a lot of first hand knowledge of this theory...

I don't doubt it..

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='https://gfycat.com/ConcernedAngryAllensbigearedbat'>Link</a>

We don't need to see home videos of you! :teehee:

Welp, I'm moving out of this apartment in to a town house. Be moving on Wednesday the 3rd so I'll probably be offline for a while until I can get everything transfered. I hate moving but......

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Welp, I'm moving out of this apartment in to a town house. Be moving on Wednesday the 3rd so I'll probably be offline for a while until I can get everything transfered. I hate moving but......

You move a lot...you'd think you'd be a expert on it by now!

Quote:You move a lot...you'd think you'd be a expert on it by now!

They don't call me The Drifter for nothing  :teehee: :yes:

[Image: review.jpg]

(This post was last modified: 07-30-2016, 03:55 PM by DarloJAG84.)

[Image: 13669602_696006527218049_271430638646209...e=582A31FC]

Today, I cooked meat over flames.

Lot's of it..