Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Ode to "Let's talk about"

Quote:powers

(but I'll drink whatever they've got if we're being honest)

:teehee:

My actual fave is the one you turned me onto, Yellow Spot. Kinda my go to whiskey.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:My actual fave is the one you turned me onto, Yellow Spot. Kinda my go to whiskey.
Ohhh, that's the good stuff. 

Glad you still dig it!!

It seems that Powers and the "spots" may all be from the same distillery:

http://www.singlepotstill.com

Quote:Bad Santa

Can't wait to see part 2
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Why do I go to Costco with my wife? I could be in and out of there in 30 minutes if I went myself. But she has to pick up EVERYTHING even if she has absolutely no intention of buying it. Auuuggghhhhh!!!!

That is all.
[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Why do I go to Costco with my wife? I could be in and out of there in 30 minutes if I went myself. But she has to pick up EVERYTHING even if she has absolutely no intention of buying it. Auuuggghhhhh!!!!

That is all.

Have you checked her eyesight lately?
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

I ordered some T-shirts online, sized XL. Get sent the order from some dude in Germany with the same T-shirts, size M. While appreciate the comment on my weight loss, I don't like not receiving what I ordered. 

I'm like you Rico, I know what I Want/Need and in and out of the store.........

Glad I'm Single when I go shopping

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Bushmills or Jameson?

Jameson Gold.
“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:Jameson Gold.

+1.Jemmy is #1 for me. Paddy whiskey comes in a close #2.

I have no faith in humanity.

Quote:I have no faith in humanity.

That Bites the Big One...... :yes:

[Image: review.jpg]

Quote:Have you checked her eyesight lately?

Yes, they're usually looking at my wallet.

[Image: IMG-1452.jpg]

Quote:Yes, they're usually looking at my wallet.

She's just thinking something between "He's got a cute tooshie" and "those pants make his butt look big."

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato

Quote:She's just thinking something between "He's got a cute tooshie" and "those pants make his butt look big."

More like..."I'm never going to get that stain out."
What in the Wide Wide World of Sports is agoin' on here???

Using my 1 hour meal break on the night shift to have a nap.. now I feel worse than I did before...

2 hours until bedtime!

[Image: 5S5POfa.jpg]

80% of what I talk about is nonesense.. the other 25% is made up statistics...

I just ordered socks online. That is a thing. 

Quote:I just ordered socks online. That is a thing.

I bet that's not the weirdest thing you've ever ordered online
[Image: SaKG4.gif]

Ha my wife ordered socks online and then made me pick them up on the way home. I thought who the hell buys socks online?
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Ha my wife ordered socks online and then made me pick them up on the way home. I thought who the hell buys socks online?