Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
***The official head coach search thread***

Quote:@AlfieBCC You deserve no explanation for anything. You are not part of the Jags franchise. Just like we are not part of the Fm Radio. He hates me.

dont stop until he blocks you.

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:Where is albert breer saying this about Smith? He say anything about JAX?

There is so much being spewed right now guys. Idk if we should take anything seriously.
Excellent point. Its all smoke and mirrors. Thats how this works. Im just telling you Breer thinks hes the front runner. To the contrary, Clayton says hes the Jags front runner. 

Im telling you nothing is fact and Tom Coughlin is still on the table like very candidate linked to us. 

Quote:Hahaha

That just dawned on you? We have the possibility of missing out on a lot of coaches. We also have the possibility to bring in anyone.

No one knows anything right now.

We were supposed to have some invisible leverage since we were apparently considered the 2nd best coaching option.

Quote:dont stop until he blocks you.
I cant.  That is my dj account.  And goes on my facebook as well.  And not radio related our I would. 

Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

Quote:I think the Jags are playing games right now. I honestly have zero idea that I can back up with facts that suggest the Jags want this or that candidate. Ill just say this, dont count out Tom Coughlin. 

Until late last week,  I thought Tom Coughln was the most likely next Jaguars HC.   I wouldn't rule out the possibility but at least for now,   it doesn't seem as likely as it did 8 days ago.    There might be working issues between TC and Dave Caldwell that will prevent the two sides to come together. 

Honestly Im with Alfie on this one lol.

<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlfieBCC'>Alfie told you so ‏@AlfieBCC </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/AlfieBCC/status/817090525769699328'>2m2 minutes ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);font-size:1px;">Alfie told you so Retweeted #RayRay 2 loco radio

<p class="">You're right. Just like they don't deserve my business anymore.

<p class=""> 

<p class="">What a moron. I been a fan since day one too. And never demanded anything from the organization.

#Gojags

Other teams postinf on twitter after they interview a guy. Only way we know if we're doing anything is if schefty or rappaport say something.

Whats the point of being hidden like that?

Quote:Other teams postinf on twitter after they interview a guy. Only way we know if we're doing anything is if schefty or rappaport say something.

Because that is business.  And I applaud the Jags for it.  Cause gives us things to talk about. And keeps us in suspense. 

#Gojags

Quote:Other teams postinf on twitter after they interview a guy. Only way we know if we're doing anything is if schefty or rappaport say something.

Wise businessmen reveal as little as possible. 

Coughlin when asked if winning will be a focus: "What the hell else is there? This is nice and dandy, but winning is what all this is about."

What other teams? No-one has hired anyone. You want the teams twitter handle to link every candidate we want? 

I honestly won't care if it is welp Fisher.   I still will support the Jags!   Only way I would ever consider my fan hood would be if relocated to London.  Other than that.  I am still a fan. And even then after several things smashed.  I probaly would still root for the jags.  Though won't like it.  The City of Jacksonville is magical! 

#Gojags

What good does it do for the team to tweet who they have or plan to interview/hire...answer: None.

Have you seen my baseball?

It's looking like everything is pointing to Shanahan. He is the odds on favorite per Bovada, with a 66% likelihood to get the job, and listening to 1010, several of the guys have said the job is Shanahan's per sources inside the building. It's looking like the way things are going to workout is:

San Diego -> Mike Smith

Denver -> Vance Joseph

Buffalo -> Anthony Lynn

Rams -> Josh McDaniels

Niner -> ?

Jax -> Kyle Shanahan

O'Halloran mentioned Raheem Morris as a likely DC for Shanahan. 

Shanahan has had good offenses everywhere he's been and has orchestrated the best seasons of Matt Ryan, Josh McCown, Johnny Manziel, and RGIII's careers. It really comes down to who he hires as his staff. 

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

We know who we're interviewing. Other teams know who we're interviewing. Why are the Jaguars acting secretive about it?

Like seriously, these coaches are getting interviewed everywhere. Organizations know. Theres no reason.

(This post was last modified: 01-05-2017, 03:43 PM by Teal Time Radio.)

Quote:What good does it do for the team to tweet who they have or plan to interview/hire...answer: None.
Because it is for selfish gain.  He runs the bcc which depends on news.  And to be the inside source.  Is to be the star or poster child for the Jaguars independent blogging/radio market. 

#Gojags

Quote:What good does it do for the team to tweet who they have or plan to interview/hire...answer: None.

What bad does it do?

Like I said, these insiders and other organizations know who everyone is interested in.

Its not a big deal to me but i think its be nice if they did it.

Quote:It's looking like everything is pointing to Shanahan. He is the odds on favorite per Bovada, with a 66% likelihood to get the job, and listening to 1010, several of the guys have said the job is Shanahan's per sources inside the building. It's looking like the way things are going to workout is:

San Diego -> Mike Smith

Denver -> Vance Joseph

Buffalo -> Anthony Lynn

Rams -> Josh McDaniels

Niner -> ?

Jax -> Kyle Shanahan

O'Halloran mentioned Raheem Morris as a likely DC for Shanahan.

Shanahan has had good offenses everywhere he's been and has orchestrated the best seasons of Matt Ryan, Josh McCown, Johnny Manziel, and RGIII's careers. It really comes down to who he hires as his staff.

Sounds to me like Smith, not Shanny.

Ugh. This thread reminds me of that scene in Ghostbusters II when they climb out of the sewers covered in that pink slime ... and everyone wanted to kill each other. Maybe the solution is for all of us to take our clothes off and see if that helps?

I hope we pull in Mike Smith or TC. Wouldn't mind Morrone either.

You're Welcome.