Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Were we unsportsman-like in the '99 playoffs?

Quote:The Dolphins quit. The score was on them.

Or they were tired. If I remember correctly, the Dolphins had barely won the late Sunday game in Seattle. Then JJ had them practicing hard all week in anticipation of playing us, which was the early Saturday game. When the game started, the Dolphins players looked like they were running in quicksand. It was clear that a beating was about to ensue.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:It took you 16 years to get back from the game?

Construction downtown is terrible.

Lol, that's what I was thinking

Quote:Construction downtown is terrible.

Lol Fuller Warren is a wreck also.

Well I hope you were able to listen to the radio while you were on the road. If not, you gotta lot of catching up to do. If you need an update, let me know but as it pertains to the Jags, I'll let you know straight away it's a whole lot of bad things.
<FONT size=3>The secret to surfing is don't do anything.</FONT>

Quote:Well I hope you were able to listen to the radio while you were on the road. If not, you gotta lot of catching up to do. If you need an update, let me know but as it pertains to the Jags, I'll let you know straight away it's a whole lot of bad things.

Yeah but he also missed out two super bowl wins in 2000 and 2001.

I was wrong about Trent Baalke. 

(This post was last modified: 05-20-2015, 08:44 PM by wpbjagsfan.)

The only thing unsportsmanlike to me was that stupid song.

Its entirely possible that was '96 but I still think the same thing.
"I'm gonna have to say NO to the reading of the Latin!"

This lol

The dead zone is official with asterisks and such.
Your beliefs become your thoughts,
Your thoughts become your words,
Your words become your actions,
Your actions become your habits,
Your habits become your values,
Your values become your destiny.

The problem was that our back-ups were putting on a clinic and the Dolphins just quit.

No pain, no gain.

Quote:The only thing unsportsmanlike to me was that stupid song.

Its entirely possible that was '96 but I still think the same thing.

Nope was definitely 99 uh-oh .....
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Quote:Nope was definitely 99 uh-oh .....

Yeah it was.  Ugh the Titans and them taking over our house.  Still hurts today.

The Khan Years

Patience, Persistence, and Piss Poor General Managers.

Traffic is pretty bad

That game was nuts. It felt like they could have scored everytime the ball was in our hands or their hands. It was just one of those games where it looked like a pro team playing a college team. Utter dominance.

It's a long commute?

Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
[Image: attachment.php?aid=59]

Quote:Looks like were about to play the tacks at home! There is no possible way they can beat us 3 times this year!

And we're ahead at halftime! Oboy, Super Bowl, here we come!

Dead fish all over the place, blocking traffic.

The entire fourth quarter (and most of the third) consisted of nothing more than backup quarterbacks handing the ball to backup running backs,and we still kept scoring. The only thing we were trying to run was the clock, but the Dolphins' defense had checked out for the season by halftime. Not our fault that the most they were doing to slow us down by that point was politely asking the running backs to take a knee.

it doesn't  matter anymore what we did to the dolphins that year,we failed to get to the super bowl,and lost to same team for a third time that season. colpete  faliure in 99.  we should've at least gotton to super bowl!!!!!

snowwolf titans owner in madden.

note titans owner means im undeafted againest them. 

No.

“An empty vessel makes the loudest sound, so they that have the least wit are the greatest babblers.”. - Plato