Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fowler Hurt at Rookie Camp - Torn ACL

Quote:[Image: CEgPNgEUIAAPGeE.jpg]

The fact that the trainer is stabilizing his knee doesn't look too good at all.

Maybe a dislocated kneecap? I don't think you'd really have to stabilize an ACL tear.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

If its an acl I won't watch football this season idc idc idc

Quote:Maybe a dislocated kneecap? I don't think you'd really have to stabilize an ACL tear.

Well that's what an ACL does. It stabilizes the knee.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:Tweet from RiverCity SportsTalk (@rcsportsguys) - Donte yelled "I'm alright" with a smile while being carted to locker room #jaguars http://twitter.com/rcsportsguys/status/5...05/photo/1

https://twitter.com/rcsportsguys/status/...2864328705

Let's just hope..
Oh yes....exhailing sighhhh.......he's ok guys. Chin up!

Quote:Maybe a dislocated kneecap? I don't think you'd really have to stabilize an ACL tear.

No you do want to. It's pretty painful for it to move around if you don't.

Well if you tear an ACL wouldn't you hear/feel the pop? Him saying "I'm alright" is a good sign, IMO. Maybe tweaked his knee.

I'm trying to be positive. I'm trying.

he ll be fine.  I sure wouldn't be smiling if I had a major knee injury. 

Quote:Well if you tear an ACL wouldn't you hear/feel the pop? Him saying "I'm alright" is a good sign, IMO. Maybe tweaked his knee.

I definitely felt mine, but you won't know the extent of the damage until the swelling goes down and a mri is done

"i'm alright"  famous last words  Wallbash

[Image: Brunell_sig_zps13c33193.jpg]

Quote:Well if you tear an ACL wouldn't you hear/feel the pop? Him saying "I'm alright" is a good sign, IMO. Maybe tweaked his knee.

Not necessarily.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

BecauseJaguars huh ? Lmao this franchise is just cursed. Every little bit of hope we have gets crushed fast. If there is a God, why must you hate the Jags ?
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Yeeeeeah, that video is baaaad.

On one hand, he looks too happy for someone who has just sustained a bad knee injury. Players usually know when things aren't right. 

On the other hand, a knee injury in a non-contact drill, where a player just falls to the ground, is usually not a minor thing.

I don't know what to think. 

MCL/meniscus sprain would be good news. Anything else then I'm calling a priest down to 1 Everbank to rid us of this bad juju once and for all.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Maybe he just hyperextended it and they are being extra cautious with the number one pick

Quote:Yeeeeeah, that video is baaaad.
Care to post it? I haven't seen it.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

what video?

[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

Link?

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015, 02:43 PM by KYjaggy.)

Quote:Care to post it? I haven't seen it.
I would but I've been warned a couple times already for sharing non NFL approved videos or whatever they said. 

Creep @cweeks85 timeline to see it.

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015, 02:43 PM by Deacon.)

Quote:what video?

It was of the drill. Fowler went down after his knee buckled. It was a No Contact style of injury. For those of you with Twitter, look up @Cweeks85.

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!