Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Fowler Hurt at Rookie Camp - Torn ACL

Our luck has to be improve at some point, right? Just by a law of averages? Here's to Bortles establishing himself as our franchise QB as a way to even the score.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Quote:We said the same thing last year.

And then next year, these same people will be saying "well this is only Fowler's rookie year...so he gets a pass"

Quote:Bortles breaks arm career over.  I do not ever want this to happen but easily could with this teams luck

Not even funny.

Quote:Our luck has to be improve at some point, right? Just by a law of averages? Here's to Bortles establishing himself as our franchise QB as a way to even the score.
Haven't the Cubs saying that for over 100 years?

I mean, this really is unreal........there is just no getting around it.  Sure, I'll be pumped by the time the season starts, and I'll pull hard for my Jags and all that stuff............but, this is simply incredible.  I'm not one of those people that believes in "curses" and what-not, but jeez louise............

Quote:Haven't the Cubs Been saying that for over 100 years?

Can't he just get those shoes from the draft, click the heels together and fix it?
Only a chump boos the home team!

Did anyone already say #becausejaguars

aaaarrrrrgggh! Lady luck I want to ________ you!!!!!!

Quote:Haven't the Cubs saying that for over 100 years?

This.

There is a hex on this team. The question is, who can remove it?

I will be looking at Bortles and our offense. They need to show major improvements and average easily over 21 points/game.
<FONT face="Comic Sans MS" size=3><B><FONT face=Verdana color=#ff6600 size=4></FONT></B></FONT>

I can't believe it.
Shock the world

(This post was last modified: 05-08-2015, 06:47 PM by JaguarJosh05.)

Yep should have taken Williams. #Becausejaguars

But seriously... how does this happen? Isn't it just some jogging and soft contact?

No pain, no gain.

With our luck somebody will die on the field or something

See what a happened was, the football gods took notice of our dire straits and felt pity. They conferred amongst themselves and decided to bless us with an amazing offseason, plying us with the biggest FA pick up of the class and an A+ Draft. And it was good. ...Maybe a little too good they realized. Someone might notice. Perhaps we were a little over zealous with those gold shoes, they thought. And so we were smited. *Kapow* Sniper shot from beyond the clouds, direct hit to the knee...

I can get you a good price on Seahawks merch. Just saying

Hey, maybe lightning can strike and disintegrate the winning lottery ticket i buy tonight too

Doesn't change my expectations I'm expecting .500 this year
[Image: 5_RdfH.gif]

hey hate me all you want but this is what happens when you ekeep drafting from that damn school 

[BLEEP] man, amari cooper gonna be hall of fame too watch

Quote:Doesn't change my expectations I'm expecting .500 this year

Hell, at this point, I'm expecting a meteor to hit Everbank this year.......