Create Account

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Juve stomps Real

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015, 12:20 AM by Jinjo.)

Any Madrid fans here? Care to explain how a total squad that costs less than only Cristiano and Bale completely dominated yours?? Ill wait for answers...

FINO ALLE FINE. FORZA JUVENTUS

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Progba is a beast man i want him to come to chelsea so bad lol...juve has built a squad with great balance of vets and young talent that don't cost tons of money in a sport were there is sometimes not much separation from first  and last place teams...tevez will always be strong, that goalie i forget his name is brick wall, the old guy with the awesome beard is a great centerpiece to connect the mids with the back, and then you got progba who is arguably one of the best young cm's in the game....problem is, they make look very different next year after a bidding war erupts over progba... . but in this sport,sometimes a team in top form hitting on all cylinders beats a team that paid more for their players... Wigan vs Man city for the FA cup a couple years ago pops to mind... wigan a team that was being religated and costs about 20 mill in total, beat Man city a team who was winning the EPL and cost about 500 mill...juve is one of my favorite teams in italy so ill be pulllin for them in the champions league since my boys are out.

KTBFFH!!!

Neither Ronaldo nor Bale are worth what Real paid for them.

Pogba to Manchester United pls.

Quote:Pogba to Manchester United pls.

Keep dreaming, buddy

AND JUVENTUS DOES IT AGAIN. ANDIAMO A BERLINO

[Image: friends-tv-show-bad-lessons-8.gif]

Quote:Keep dreaming, buddy

It's not really that far fetched. I doubt we buy him back this transfer window, but he came up in our academy.

Quote:It's not really that far fetched. I doubt we buy him back this transfer window, but he came up in our academy.

Pogba came up through the academy of Le Havre. Man Utd bought him just in time so he would count as a homegrown talent according to EPL rules.

Quote:It's not really that far fetched. I doubt we buy him back this transfer window, but he came up in our academy.

He actually has stated in the past that for how he was treated there he would rather not play at all than play for Man U again. 

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2015, 12:43 AM by justsomeguy.)

Quote:He actually has stated in the past that for how he was treated there he would rather not play at all than play for Man U again. 

Had more to do with SAF at the time. He wouldn't give him a shot when Pogba thought he was ready. He came out and said he had no ill feelings towards the club.

(This post was last modified: 05-17-2015, 12:47 AM by justsomeguy.)

Quote:Pogba came up through the academy of Le Havre. Man Utd bought him just in time so he would count as a homegrown talent according to EPL rules.

Gotcha. I didn't know that, just knew he was a youth with us and looking for playing time and SAF wouldn't give it to him. Hurts seeing the player he's become. 

EDIT: Especially considering the state of our midfield. Hopefully we sign the guy from PSG, Veretti or whatever. Quality player. We need a physical presence though. 

BTW, I remember you from the past on this MB, who is your team? Aren't you dutch? LVG is love. LVG is life. We're bringing in Memphis Depay.. should help next year. Blind has been wonderful. 

Quote:He actually has stated in the past that for how he was treated there he would rather not play at all than play for Man U again. 
but he never said anything about chelsea lol... nah man honestly, i hope he stays at juve..... they have something good doing there and i'd hate to see it get blown up for money.... they are the good guys in serie A IMO.

Quote:Gotcha. I didn't know that, just knew he was a youth with us and looking for playing time and SAF wouldn't give it to him. Hurts seeing the player he's become. 

EDIT: Especially considering the state of our midfield. Hopefully we sign the guy from PSG, Veretti or whatever. Quality player. We need a physical presence though. 

BTW, I remember you from the past on this MB, who is your team? Aren't you dutch? LVG is love. LVG is life. We're bringing in Memphis Depay.. should help next year. Blind has been wonderful. 

Its Verratti, and yes hes amazing, pretty much the new Pirlo. I doubt he goes to EPL because Italians rarely ever do. Most likely scenario IMO is he goes to Juve when they sell Pogba to PSG. And if we dont sell Pogba I can see him fitting in at Barca. Fits their style of play perfectly. 

Quote:Its Verratti, and yes hes amazing, pretty much the new Pirlo. I doubt he goes to EPL because Italians rarely ever do. Most likely scenario IMO is he goes to Juve when they sell Pogba to PSG. And if we dont sell Pogba I can see him fitting in at Barca. Fits their style of play perfectly.
idk if he would go la Liga but barca would definitely be the place if he does imo... psg is a black hole of talent that doesn't get to see silverware outside of france... i would hate to see progba go there and drift into the shadows.