Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rashad Greene

Quote:Cooper just tore his ACL in the Oklahoma drill so it looks like we made the right choice.

Wow in such bad taste.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

We just need to add 10 pounds on the kid.

Keep choppin' wood!

"Stay tight, stay close. Great things are going to continue to happen for this football team."  - Doug Peterson

Call me crazy but all I see on his highlight packages is a jerry rice clone.

Quote:Call me crazy but all I see on his highlight packages is a jerry rice clone.

You're crazy
10 years ago we had Bob Hope, Johnny Cash, and Steve Jobs..... Please don't die, Kevin Bacon.

Just realized that two of the leaders of the FSU's national championship team, one on offense (Greene) and on defense (Telvin) are now Jags. Hopefully Telvin can continue his production and Greene can be a contributor as a receiver and ST captain.

Quote:You're crazy

Quote:Cooper just tore his ACL in the Oklahoma drill so it looks like we made the right choice.

Karma. Thanks a lot VisitingCobra.

I ain't no monkey... I'm an ape. Banana

Quote:He bailed Winston out many times.

lol yea right which is why he went in the 5th round and winston went 1st overall

winston> bortles.. and im a bortles guy

[Image: Boo_This_Man.gif]

Quote:Gotta love those stats.. Dude's got hands..

[Image: 32zq5fp.png]

I was blown away w/his career (college) stat total. If I'm not mistaken, he has the most receiving yardage of any FSU receiver while also leading in catches as well...

NH3...
"AZANE"

Quote:Call me crazy but all I see on his highlight packages is a jerry rice clone.

We can only hope for such an outcome...

Let Us Pray...

NH3...
"AZANE"

ban this guy

"A man with no sauce is lost.

<p style="text-align:center;">But that same man can get lost in the sauce."

Quote:lol yea right which is why he went in the 5th round and winston went 1st overall

winston> bortles.. and im a bortles guy

Bortles is likely to play more in the NFL than Winston.  As far as intangibles I think they are close to even but give the nod to Winston since he did it with the higher profile team.  Talent wise, Bortles is more raw, but Winston's ceiling is the same or lower than Bortles. Then introduce all the off field issues and Bortles >> Winston.

I think the MowerGuy is trying to say Winston had a pretty terrific surrounding cast that made him more than he made them.  I thinke Greene is underrated and Winston is overrated.  I much rather have Greene on my roster than Winston.

Give me a second round pick and I know who I'd take if both are available. 

winston in the unstoppabel ACC put up 25 TDs and 15 INTs with an all star supporting cast...

then threw 3 Ints in the first quarter vs florida..

Quote:I said this in another thread but Greene bailed out Winston so many times the past 2 years at FSU. He isn't the biggest or the fastest but he finds a way to come down with the ball. He runs clean routes, he's sure handed, and can run after the catch. He's going to become Blake's best friend on the field.
I thought that was Allen Robinson's role?

Keeping it classy I see the venom is still potent in this Cobra

Wow that Cobra guy is such a tool!  Unbelievable.

Quote:I thought that was Allen Robinson's role?

I doesn't have to be limited to just one person. The more the merrier.
"Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, if he gets angry, he's a mile away and barefoot."

Quote:FSU guy at work, who has seen him more than I, said he will be our new Keenan McCardell.  That's high praise in my book.

Robinson is our Keenan McCardell.

"You do your own thing in your own time. You should be proud."