Create Account

Board Performance Issues We are aware of performance issues on the board and are working to resolve them! The board may be intermittently unavailable during this time. (May 07) x

The Jungle is self-supported by showing advertisements via Google Adsense.
Please consider disabling your advertisement-blocking plugin on the Jungle to help support the site and let us grow!
We also show significantly less advertisements to registered users, so create your account to benefit from this!
Questions or concerns about this ad? Take a screenshot and comment in the thread. We do value your feedback.
Rookie numbers

Quote:Apparently Fowler's number is official. There is a picture of him holding up a #56 jersey with his name on the back.

I know that's official, I meant the other ones.

We show less advertisements to registered users. Accounts are free; join today!

Looks like Yeldon is 24.

http://www.nflshop.com/Draft_Collection/...ame_Jersey

I dont care what number they are as long as they play great!

Quote:I dont care what number they are as long as they play great!

I'd prefer them play poorly if it meant I had some control over what numbers they wore. I guess that's where you and me are different.

Quote:I'd prefer them play poorly if it meant I had some control over what numbers they wore. I guess that's where you and me are different.
Agreed.  If Greene picks a number in the teens, I smell DOOM!

Quote:Official or a guess?

Official for Fowler Jr and TJ Yeldon, the rest are just guest.
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

Quote:What about Bennett and Koyack?

I think Bennett stick with 53/63 either one and I can see Koyack getting 84.
-Pre-Med student

-Future Physician, hoping to specialize in Emergency Medicine or Hematology

-Jags fan since May 24, 1996

(This post was last modified: 05-06-2015, 11:04 AM by Teal Time Radio.)

If he plays like Joyner im happy. What I always thought he was 56 not 59 oh well.
Bleeding Teal since 1995. The Icon Teal Time Radio aka ctjags

#Gojags

From Ryan Os twitter:

For the <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/hashtag/Jaguars?src=hash'>#Jaguars</a> jjersey folks ... Fowler 56

Yeldon 24

Cann 60

Sample 36

Greene 1 (for now)

Bennett 96

Sterling 8 (for now)

Koyack 48

Exactly how many hours of Chinese Water Torture is it going to take in order to get a WR to use an "80" based number? One?! Three and a half?!?!

I'm trying to make myself more informed and less opinionated.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

I was also wondering about this and looking at the roster to see what numbers were available.

It looked like none were available for Greene and Sterling, thus the single digit numbers they were given for now.

I also started wondering what numbers are off limits and "retired".  I know 71 and 28 can't be used.  What about 32 and 82?  Why can't Jimmy Smith's be used?  If he has not been inducted in the Pride by now, I don't think he ever will be.  Are they going to induct MJD and keep 32 off limits?

I thought they would start reissuing 82 at some point

Quote:Exactly how many hours of Chinese Water Torture is it going to take in order to get a WR to use an "80" based number? One?! Three and a half?!?!

Look at it this way...we finally got a number 1 receiver!

Quote:I thought they would start reissuing 82 at some point
Me too.  It seems to be in limbo.

yeldon wearin the beast mode #

Quote:Exactly how many hours of Chinese Water Torture is it going to take in order to get a WR to use an "80" based number? One?! Three and a half?!?!

80 - Thomas

81 - Walters

82 - "retired"

83 - Copeland

84 - Washington

85 - Jacobs

86 - Harbor

87 - Jensen

88 - Hurns

89 - Lewis

Looks like they are all taken to me.

Quote:Look at it this way...we finally got a number 1 receiver!

Get out

Quote:80 - Thomas

81 - Walters

82 - "retired"

83 - Copeland

84 - Washington

85 - Jacobs

86 - Harbor

87 - Jensen

88 - Hurns

89 - Lewis

Looks like they are all taken to me.

Dang, four of those numbers are taken by Tight Ends. Didn't realize that.

Stop saying whatever stupid thing you're talking about and pay attention to all the interesting things I have to say!

Quote:Dang, four of those numbers are taken by Tight Ends. Didn't realize that.

Most likely 81, 83, 84, 85, and 87 will be up for grabs soon enough. I'm betting Greene and Sterling both will grab an 80s number.

Quote:Most likely 81, 83, 84, 85, and 87 will be up for grabs soon enough. I'm betting Greene and Sterling both will grab an 80s number.

Yeah, those four seem likely. It actually took me a visit to the Roster page to figure out who Copeland and Washington were.